Spoilers

Kazic

<<Spirit of Gandalf turns Crimosn's Blade against him, slitting his measly little throat and releasing Gandalf from the blade!>>

Ha! Take that, fool!

<<Hacks Crimson's corpse with Black LightGlamdring Greatsabre and glows pink with rage!>>

Uses the Force and throws the blade into an active volcano!!

MUHAHA

the runeblade returns to crimson undamaged then crimson strikes down dsluke and the same thing that happened to gandalf happens to dslukeand crimsons power doubles. muahhahhahaha.... yipee two hours and 30 minutes to kotor 2

Thanks. I was already released from the blade, if you hadn't noticed it, and that prevents Crimson from using it on me again!

<<Uses Force "You-weren't-specific-enough-I-win-again!" Power>>

general you attack him from the right with whatever power you like

while I attack him from the left with Force avalanche, lightning and grip combined!

And if he lives maybe I'll use drain and then fall into rage

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Thanks. I was already released from the blade, if you hadn't noticed it, and that prevents Crimson from using it on me again!

you being released from the blade was just a dream. you're still trapped within my blade and besides even if you escaped i already absorbed all you power so haha :devil:

general you attack him from the right with whatever power you like

while I attack him from the left with Force avalanche, lightning and grip combined!

And if he lives maybe I'll use drain and then fall into rage

thats not necessary cause hes already defeated join me young one and let us strike at their leader and take over the pinkside

It seems that their leader has fleed from the battlefield.

So I go into meditation [sleep] and seek for her tommorow...

Goodnight everyone.....

PS

general inform me of any pinky activities that might take place while I'm meditating.

<<Force Yawn. Can't believe they haven't realized that they're under my force hallucination this whole time. I like playing games with weaklings.>>

Force Power on the Forum is measured by Levels and Number of Posts.

Note: Darth Gandalf - Level 4, Over 1050 posts.

Note: General Crimson - Level 1, Piss-in-a-Can posts.

"You shall not pass!"

<<Force Yawn. Can't believe they haven't realized that they're under my force hallucination this whole time. I like playing games with weaklings.>>

posts mean nothing. my force power is imeasurable as for yours... well i have drained all of yours so you auto drop -10 levels therefore i'm a higher level than you. How you like me now?

Just thining of something here and most people (who visit this thread anyway) with a large amount of FP (posts) are members of the pink side (myself included) :devil:

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Then you are really weak, see the number of my posts....

hmm someone's losing his temper

*queitly walks up behind General and guts him where he stands then takes the time to slowly cut his weapons into small peices incase general should revive*

He is dead Lord Gandalf

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Someone's whining because he know's he's a noobie and looks like a fool.

Hint: It's Crimson!

edit that out cause i edited my post and i didn't mean to say that. :">

Whining??? (w00t) moi mai c'est ne pas possible :o

Like I said before. Whining.

Tell you what: if you join Mistress Kazic's Pink Side Fellowship, we will refrain from crushing you.

And I might think of editing my post.

"You shall not pass!"

*queitly walks up behind General and guts him where he stands then takes the time to slowly cut his weapons into small peices incase general should revive*

He is dead Lord Gandalf

<<crimson revives more powerful than he could ever imagine and his weapons reform>> dont be so sure

Someone's whining because he know's he's a noobie and looks like a fool.

Hint: It's Crimson!

edit that out cause i edited my post and i didn't mean to say that. :">

Whining??? (w00t) moi mai c'est ne pas possible :o

Like I said before. Whining.

Tell you what: if you join Mistress Kazic's Pink Side Fellowship, we will refrain from crushing you.

And I might think of editing my post.

i would never join you're evil. I will strike at your leader, destroy her and i will be the pinksith ruler and you will be my servant.. just wait and see

*Watches everyone fight patiently then decides to announce*

Those that join sides to rule must also take on the responsibilty of a stable galaxy after their side wins. None of your sides deserves or has the capability to carry this burdenous responsibility responsibly. I tire of your insolent petty fighting and the way you people fight stupidly and feverishly tiring yourselves out with your continous fighting over something you are too weak to handle. None of your sides are worthy to win. I am though. If I have to stand alone as the only one to be involed with a worthy side I shall be.

*mastaGAW pulls out bazooka to blow the block away succeeds and then pulls out gat to finish remaining survivors*

Fools your fighting has tired you out now YOU REALIZE HOW WORTHLESS YOUR ALLEGIANCES ARE I HAVE WON AND EVERYONE WILL BECOME BETTER OFF BECAUSE OF IT INSTEAD OF BEING CONTROLLED BY YOU FOOLS NOT WORTHY OF THE POWER!!!!

<<crimson revives more powerful than he could ever imagine and his weapons reform>> dont be so sure

*casts force confusion and force insanity on General, unable to resist the mere power of the combined force powers he is forced to run around like a little baby wetting himself at the mere sight of the horror going on in his own mind*

Muhahaha this should be interesting!

*ignites saber in antiapation of the impending battle*

AscendedPaladin.png

i would never join you're evil. I will strike at your leader, destroy her and i will be the pinksith ruler and you will be my servant.. just wait and see

Now you're saying you want to rule the Pink Side? I thought you hated it?

"You've got more waffles than a house of pancakes. You offer flipflops, I offer total domination of the galaxy in the service of a beautiful Sith Goddess."

Hmm. Get lost, bozo!

"You shall not pass!"