Spoilers

Kazic

PM me his msn sn then please.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hey, if anyone has it, can they be cool and tell me where. I'm in the Seattle area, and not sure if I'm going to get it on time (My EB is lame, and WalMart says they won't release it until the 9th).

Why does everyone on the East Coast have cool WalMarts that release the game early? *Sigh*

Just wait til tommorrow when Jaguars4ever decides to get up off the couch and post. At least we're hoping he can.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Thanks Bo.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Just wait til tommorrow when Jaguars4ever decides to get up off the couch and post. At least we're hoping he can.

Heck, if I were him I wouldn't lol.

Thanks Crim. I think :(

Lol, Kazic, you have 302 posts in this topic in one week! Nothing better to do like school or study :( ?

I do all those things and post here. I'm just that good lol.

It seems that the Pink siders have broken the peace treaty I had signed with their leader Kazic.

Well nothing lasts forever.

Yes I was drwan to the power of the pink side but I manged to break free.

Now they shall feel the wrath of the dark + rainbow sides of the Force.

Join me my fellow Sith and Jedi, to fight united the anamaly of the pink side.. :(

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You know what, I'm afraid I'm going to have to join the Pink Side too. Leave it to Kazic for pursuading me on msn.

i will impose my power on you bokishi because soon you will know the power of Crimson Himoura and join me willingly ha i will not be suprised if kazic herself decides to let go of her anger and hatred and go back to the light on the crimson side :(