Spoilers

Kazic

Nooooooooo! 2 followers now. It's getting bigger, but it can be stopped, it still can!

The Pink Side will never fail, fool! Now, for the honor and glory of the Pink Side and Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf!

*Attacks Bokishi with Vibrosword*

*pulls out dual sabers*

Now you shall see the true power.

pink siders beware for i will strike you down with my light saber. then the other sider allies will control the galaxy.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

*Swings with accuracy towards Bokishi's neck*

So the pathetic Jedi wish to harm My Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf? I will never allow you too succeed! Death to the Jedi!

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

bokishi we shall destroy the pink siders......bokishi are you there?? 

has trooper succeeded?

He will.

Nooooooooo! 2 followers now. It's getting bigger, but it can be stopped, it still can!

The Pink Side will never fail, fool! Now, for the honor and glory of the Pink Side and Lady Kazic and Darth Gandalf!

*Attacks Bokishi with Vibrosword*

*pulls out dual sabers*

Now you shall see the true power.

We'll see :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I think Nihilis may have made some sort of pact with a dark side entity (like Naga Sadow, Freedon Nadd or Exar Kun or something) which game him incredible destructive powers but debilitated him, so he wears his mask.

Maybe.

It could be. That could be why sith temples and tombs are such a big part of this game.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The pink side sounds like a sweet deal i want to join.

Welcome.

OMG, Darth Gandalf and Trooper, you are thinking with your teenage, bold little "lightsabers", can't you see you are turned completely Pink by a girl!!! Step away from the Pink side before it is to late!

And what is wrong with being turned by a girl hmmm?

OMG, Darth Gandalf and Trooper, you are thinking with your teenage, bold little "lightsabers", can't you see you are turned completely Pink by a girl!!! Step away from the Pink side before it is to late!

Alas you are blind. Lady Kazic is our master and mentor. I wish to embrace the Pink side more and more. Once I have dealt with the wretches of course.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

I dunno Feza, but I think I started my own cult by accident lol.