Spoilers

Kazic

94 freaking pages

Indeed. And you know it'll easily reach 100 pages with some people getting the game tommorrow.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Definitely. Are any stores putting it out tomorrow?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Not trying to flood the board with new topics and I Don't mean to break the "flow" of this one, but if you haven't noticed pc gamers who pre-order at gamestop.com get a free sith lords lenticular card. :thumbsup: if thats what I think it is, I feel sorry for them. :lol:

Hehe. I didn't think that Nil info had been mentioned.

Oh I see.

LOL! It appears that way. It makes you wonder who and what he is and what happened to him to give him this ability.

That's what I'm thinking apprentice. It's certainly the only time I can remember any info on Nil specifically being given.

Well some of us will know tommorrow...

Who here knows that their store of choice will have the game in stock tommorrow?

Ah, one sleep til the glory of the Sith Empire shines! I cant wait for it!

At last the pink side will reveal itself to the sith and the jedi. At last it will have its revenge! :thumbsup:

I can't wait until I can kick Sion's rubber ass.

:)

Pink Side? How does that work?  :huh:

You mean you don't know of the pink side? Ah, another young padawn to corrupt..I mean educate. The pink side is the insidious side of the force. We aren't dumb like the sith, grasping power blindly, but we aren't afraid of our power like the jdi either.

Tmmorrow is the day the pink side is unleashed at last.