Spoilers

Kazic

LOL. :rolleyes:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Actually the ice cream cone trick works wonders. Walk into a game store vigiorously licking an ice cream come, seem ditsy and innocent, and watch as you get any game you want lol (if your female of course).

You know I got my gameboy advance SP 3 days early that way from eb near my house :huh:

It appears I am the new forum goddess. I have slaves and I'm being hit on. Who's my next mark... :rolleyes:

I'll never succumb to the pink side! It's like the X-Box side, only more evil, because it's so subtle: It involves beings of the opposite gender! Now they know our weakness!

Actually the ice cream cone trick works wonders. Walk into a game store vigiorously licking an ice cream come, seem ditsy and innocent, and watch as you get any game you want lol (if your female of course).

You know I got my gameboy advance SP 3 days early that way from eb near my house :p

It appears I am the new forum goddess. I have slaves and I'm being hit on. Who's my next mark... :devil:

I'll never succumb to the pink side! It's like the X-Box side, only more evil, because it's so subtle: It involves beings of the opposite gender! Now they know our weakness!

LOL. I've always known your weakness, ya'll just didn't know it. ;)

I wonder if jaguars4ever has it now, his Target store puts it out today I think.

He probably does, which explains why he isn't here lol. :p Lucky boy >_<

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hey did ya'll know that Darth Nil sucks the life out of anyone he meets? He doesn't do it intentionally. If he did, his power might be great enough to destroy an entire planet.

I got that out of a CGW preview.

Computer gaming world.

hehe. I don't know how... Let me try it... It's an old one though, I just don't think anyone here has mentioned the info.

here it is.

kotor2_article.pdf

The link's there isn't it? I can see it... you have to dl it though.

edit :ok >_<

There now whoever it is can't say we're off topic. What do ya'll think of that info hmm?

Yeah I said it was old Bo. I hadn't ever seen that Nil info though so I decided to put it up.

interesting. its basically gonna be the same thing as the malak fight when we fight him i think. they both will be sucking the life out of stuff. escept for Nihilus will be using us not semi dead jedi

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

That's not good. *makes note to make sure master force heal is a part of her force power arsenal*

Probably not, although maybe - if you gain influence over her and go darkside yourself, definitely.

What are you referring to?