Spoilers

Kazic

Well if I get it monday, ya'll will the first to know.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hi all. I know some of you are trying to get this game early but I just called up Electronics Boutique here in FL and the convo went something like this.

Clerk: Hi this is Ebgames, may I help you?

Me: Yes I preordered starwars knights of the old republic 2:TSL and I was wondering if you will have a few copies on sell this afternoon.

Clerk: No, we don't even have any copies in yet.

Me: ????? ah when do you expect to have copies in?

Clerk: The 17.

what do you guys think, is he pulling this out of his rear end?

Any how I intend to go down there and meet him face 2 face with Lightsaber in hand.

If this is true they will feel the true power of the Darkside. :devil:

I know right lol. I want it as soon as possible. I preordered it though, so it'll come the 6th or the 7th. I still don't know wether it's supposed to arrive or ship on the 6th.

I'm supposed to get a confrimation email when they send it so I'll tell ya'll when I get it.

I preordered it too, the bad thing is that I have to wait for FedEx to deliver it, and the lady doesn't regulary show up 'till noon. I think it might come on Monday but what has me worried is that Snake Eater didn't arrive 'till the following day. :devil:

Hi all.  I know some of you are trying to get this game early but I just called up Electronics Boutique here in FL and the convo went something like this.

Clerk: Hi this is Ebgames, may I help you?

Me: Yes I preordered starwars knights of the old republic 2:TSL and I was wondering if you will have a few copies on sell this afternoon.

Clerk:  No, we don't even have any copies in yet.

Me: ????? ah when do you expect to have copies in?

Clerk: The 17.

what do you guys think, is he pulling this out of his rear end?

Any how I intend to go down there and meet him face 2 face with Lightsaber in hand.

If this is true they will feel the true power of the Darkside. :devil:

They shouldn't be getting it the 17th. Even walmart is set to have it on the 6th or the 7th, so I can't see how a specialty store won't have it then. He was probably lying to you lol.

I know right lol. I want it as soon as possible. I preordered it though, so it'll come the 6th or the 7th. I still don't know wether it's supposed to arrive or ship on the 6th.

I'm supposed to get a confrimation email when they send it so I'll tell ya'll when I get it.

I preordered it too, the bad thing is that I have to wait for FedEx to deliver it, and the lady doesn't regulary show up 'till noon. I think it might come on Monday but what has me worried is that Snake Eater didn't arrive 'till the following day. :lol:

Well I did mine next day mail. What I'm trying to figure out is next day from when? If I get a confromatio email today I'll know they sent it today and I'll get it tommorrow. How is snake eater?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Snake Eater was awesome dude you should get your hands on it ASAP.  I ordered everything next day air too, but regerdless I've had two games arrive in two days instead of the release day.

I don't have a PS2. You should complain then and ask for a refund on the shipping cost. If I pay 10 dollars for next day mail, I expect to get it the next day darnit and so should you.

Snake Eater was awesome dude you should get your hands on it ASAP.  I ordered everything next day air too, but regerdless I've had two games arrive in two days instead of the release day.

I don't have a PS2. You should complain then and ask for a refund on the shipping cost. If I pay 10 dollars for next day mail, I expect to get it the next day darnit and so should you.

The BASTARDS said that they gave the game to FedEx on time and it was not their fault. <_< According to them Fed Ex were the one's taking their sweet ass time. :lol:" But they WILL feel the Dark Side if this one doesn't get here tomorrow. :devil:

The BASTARDS said that they gave the game to FedEx on time and it was not their fault. <_< According to them Fed Ex were the one's taking their sweet ass time. :lol:" But they WILL feel the Dark Side if this one doesn't get here tomorrow. :devil:

I think we might be getting it on the 7th. Read this:

Please note: EBgames.com does not ship nor do we schedule deliveries

for weekends or holidays. If your order ships on a Thursday or Friday,

delivery may not occur until Tuesday of the following week. Orders

shipping to PO boxes or APO/FPO addresses ship via USPS and may take

additional time for delivery.

That's from the orginal email I was sent to confirm my order. Today is a sunday, which means they won't ship till monday right? So I'll get it tuesday, providing that fed ex doesn't take forever or whatever yes?

I'm just telling you what looks like will happen. They better ship it same day mail to me lol. I want it on release day, I don't care when the stores are putting it out.

Indeed. But who knows? Ah well. When I get it I'l tel ya'll here, then I'll go play.

It'll be fine. You can look at the vids and tell it rocks.

Gee, someone's confident :lol:

*waits patiently and camps out at her mailbox*

I'm not there yet lud? :lol: