Spoilers

Kazic

But the release date is the 6th isn't it?

I would try calling your local EB games they might be able to tell you when the head office ships out their orders.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Alright. Thanks SG.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Alright. Thanks SG.

Nota problem :thumbsup:

Edit: any luck yet?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

In finding a stupid store? No.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

OK folks, I've got some good news for you: even thougth game retailers like EBgames or Gamestop got the game last week, they've refused to sell it until the 7th (Tuesday).

However, Target stores are putting it on the shelve at midnight tonight....so you can pick it up first thing tomorrow morning! (w00t)

manthing2.jpg

OK folks, I've got some good news for you: even thougth game retailers like EBgames or Gamestop got the game last week, they've refused to sell it until the 7th (Tuesday). 

However, Target stores are putting it on the shelve at midnight tonight....so you can pick it up first thing tomorrow morning!  (w00t)

OMGWTFBBQ

Tommorrow? REALLY?!

INDEED! There's a super target near me! I'm calling them 1st thing tommorrow. Did you ask them if that was the policy across the board or just at your target stores?

However, Target stores are putting it on the shelve at midnight tonight....so you can pick it up first thing tomorrow morning!  (w00t)

<_<

Source?

EDIT: Never mind, target store near you....

I'll have to give 'em a call tommorow. :thumbsup:

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

off the target issue...the local gamecrazy in my town has games released on the day they come out..like i read before on this forum somewhere i remember someone saying most stores get the games a few days before release but just cant sell em till release.

too bad there isn't any traget stores in canada... that I know of anyway. :'(

AscendedPaladin.png

There, there now; we still love you Stargate....even if you are from Canada. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

There, there now; we still love you Stargate....even if you are from Canada. ^_^

ahh yes but you have to ask yourself this question where would you rather live in a place that has the right to bare arms, or a place that has the right to bare breasts? :huh: Oh and did you want to know the secret as to how we can all be so nice all the time? we are all pot smoking hippies :(" (w00t)

edit: of course not all of us are just some of the more enlightend ones :x

AscendedPaladin.png

ahh yes but you have to ask yourself this question where would you rather live in a place that has the right to bare arms, or a place that has the right to bare breasts? :x Oh and did you want to know the secret as to how we can all be so nice all the time? we are all pot smoking hippies :(" (w00t)

And here I thought that Canadians were basically disarmed Americans with health care. :huh:"

manthing2.jpg

ahh yes but you have to ask yourself this question where would you rather live in a place that has the right to bare arms, or a place that has the right to bare breasts? :p  Oh and did you want to know the secret as to how we can all be so nice all the time? we are all pot smoking hippies  :huh:"  (w00t)

edit: of course not all of us are just some of the more enlightend ones  :p

And here I thought that Canadians were basically disarmed Americans :x"

no thats just people from quebec! :p well the disarmed part anyway.

Oh and where do you think most of the world nukes went during the dissarmament at the end of the cold war? :-" :D not so dissarmed now are we? :(

AscendedPaladin.png

Now, I'm a PC'er, so this doesn't affect, but I do the big name stores have less manners than the more dedicated game stores. (EB Games, Funcoland, Gamestop), when it comes to games. I have experienced up to 4 day delays or early releases from big name stores, who aren't dedicated to gaming, (WalMart, Target, KMart). It just happens.