Spoilers

Kazic

LOL, people like that can get annoying. Do you guys think I could trick my best buy into handing over a copy of tsl?

You gotta be good friends with one of the staff there. Like I said earlier, I am mad because I lost my store connections. Before, I was able to snag such titles a week before they actually released.

As an addition to what I said earlier about Best Buy, try asking someone from a different department. They wont know the release dates and you might have an easier job dealing with them.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

As an addition to what I said earlier about Best Buy, try asking someone from a different department. They wont know the release dates and you might have an easier job dealing with them.

As soon as the phone is free I'm going to try it. Cross your fingers again everyone.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well you have more possibilities being successful at it if you are a hot girl/woman and ask nicely the clerk who works at the store.... :p

Too bad for us boys... :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I'm going to do it over the phone though. They can't see me lol.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Put on dat sexy voice :)

Haha, will do. Does that really work? :devil:

Haven't done it yet. I'll try though.

Just me it seems.

Tried Best Buy, no cigar. *sigh*

They said they're putting it out on the 7th. He wouldn't tell me if they had it in stock yet or not which probably means yes.

I pre ordered the game onlinr and have it set to ship next day air mail. Will I get it the 6th or the 7th?

Can anyone answer my question? And has anyone else tried their gamestore?

I meant the online shipping question DC.

They said they're putting it out on the 7th. He wouldn't tell me if they had it in stock yet or not which probably means yes.

I pre ordered the game onlinr and have it set to ship next day air mail. Will I get it the 6th or the 7th?

more than likely you will get it on the 7th. since they wouldn't be shipping until the 6th... though I haven't ordered much online so I can't be sure of that.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

But the release date is the 6th isn't it?