Spoilers

Kazic

No, they really do have it. Mine had it but was sold out.

I figured you were lying jedi. But just incase I wanted to make it clear no story or plot spoilers lol. I would have been upset to get the game and then have it play out just like you told me.

dont worry im always full of **** lol

You smell like it too.

now dont get mad because i tricked your fat jabba ass. end of this fight

Now that you're bringing in the fat comments...

*sits on Jedi Lord Umraan*

lol (w00t)

How did walmart get the game early anyways?  Here the game isn't even shipping tell the 6th.  So how was walmart selling the game early, it dosn't really make sense...  Perhaps those who said they got it from walmart lied as well?

All stores get games early, that way they can put them on the shelves opening day. It wouldn't make sense to ship the game out to stores the day it comes out, they wouldn't have enough time to stock their shelves and label and price everything in their databases :thumbsup:

Actually i asked two stores and they both said it will be shipped on the 6th... They will have it in possibly late on the 6th or on the 7th.

That's not good hear.

Here it is

post-1819-1102200743_thumb.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thanks SG.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thanks SG.

not a problem, the original took me 11 min to DL.... I really hate Dial-up!!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Yeah, I mostly put it up for the screens. That dion one and the one that looks like it's in a futuristic temple are interesting though.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Thanks SG.

not a problem, the original took me 11 min to DL.... I really hate Dial-up!!

So they have dial up connections in other places except Greece.

How come and you don't have a DSL or something?

thats coming in a week or two, but the reason why I don't have it yet is because the lines in my area are too old and they needed to be replaced and since I live in a small town (500 or so) they took their time upgrading the lines.

AscendedPaladin.png

Poor SG. Well again, thanks for putting the pic up. Any opinions on it ya'll?

Poor SG. Well again, thanks for putting the pic up. Any opinions on it ya'll?

I like to screens. I think the temple is on Korriban or maybe Dxun.

AscendedPaladin.png

Now that I'm in UK I do use the connection I have in my study hall.

Last year I had an 1024 dsl line.

Though it is really sad when I go back to Greece and I have to use my 56k modem again :blink::blink:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Lukie are you Greek or do you just live there?

Ah, I see.

Looks like Jedi poofed. Someone probably sent him a death threat lol.

Ah, I see.

Hm :ph34r:

I tried to Force Choke him from here. I never thought my powers would affect him at that distance. It seems that I have underestimated the power of the Dark and Pink side combined.

[ooops]

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Ah, I see.

Hm :ph34r:

I tried to Force Choke him from here. I never thought my powers would affect him at that distance. It seems that I have underestimated the power of the Dark and Pink side combined.

[ooops]

Heh. That and I sent him a virus. His computer probably won't turn on any more. :blink:

Regarding the screenshot with Malak and Bastila, I believe that your PC has something to do with Bastila and/or Malak. Maybe your PC made Malak lose his jaw with some magic Lightsaber swirling, or maybe your PC was some sort of enemy of the Jedi, most likely a Sith.

Anyhow, I think that's a flashback and that you get to play it. Still, all this speculating and confusion could be for nothing; what the screenshot showed us could have been the developers simply testing the game with different models.

Damn how I long for this game... I was disappointed to hear that I have to wait until February for this game, wow.

Is it also true that the masked person is called Darth Nihilis?

So Kazic

I got that you live in US

but what nationality do you have?

You mean ethnically what am I?

Regarding the screenshot with Malak and Bastila, I believe that your PC has something to do with Bastila and/or Malak. Maybe your PC made Malak lose his jaw with some magic Lightsaber swirling, or maybe your PC was some sort of enemy of the Jedi, most likely a Sith.

Anyhow, I think that's a flashback and that you get to play it. Still, all this speculating and confusion could be for nothing; what the screenshot showed us could have been the developers simply testing the game with different models.

Damn how I long for this game...  I was disappointed to hear that I have to wait until February for this game, wow.

Is it also true that the masked person is called Darth Nihilis?

I don't think it's a playble flashback. The gamespy preview said you were a follower ofdarth malak so maybe you were the one who de-jawed him in an attempted coup?

How did we ever start calling Darth Nil MSG. Ya'll know that's a type of perservative right? :p