Spoilers

Kazic

I went to wal mart. They did indeed have it but are sold out. I saw the space that used to hold it *sobs*. It's okay though because I had already pre ordered it from eb games and have it set to ship on next day mail, so I am hopingI will have it on the 6th. What kind of spoilers do you guys want?

None?

Some wal marts are selling it, not realizing that they are supposed to wait. I suggest calling yours or going to look for yourself.

Am if you don't want any, why are you on the spoiler thread? :ermm:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

You sure you want characters and cameos? Those might tie into whatever this new threat in the game is.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

well, maybe a list of actors from the credits in the back of the manual?

knowing whether characters have returned is not so bad as knowing what they're doing there...

as for NPCs, just, oh I dunno, their names?!

So we can stop calling them handmaiden and disciple and such?

"You shall not pass!"

Chris told me he'd be revealing that soon though.

Just tell us how many force powers you can use initially and after how much running you get your lightsaber and if it is worthy...as the developers have promised.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

You sure you want characters and cameos? Those might tie into whatever this new threat in the game is.

Names won't tell us much, besides, it may well depend on what you said about the last game as to who comes back, so it would only spoil it for the particular way you're playing. I can't follow that sentence.. hope you can, lol.

Blue lorry yellow lorry blue lorry yellow lorry blorry. D'oh.

Really!? How intriguing? Like how soon? Today? We'll know by Monday, after all...

He told me a few days ago that handmaiden and disciple do have real names and they'll be revealed soon.

Names won't tell us much, besides, it may well depend on what you said about the last game as to who comes back, so it would only spoil it for the particular way you're playing. I can't follow that sentence.. hope you can, lol.

That's true. Ok So: Characters, force powers, cameos, and if the whole lightsaber quest thing is rewarding. Anything else?

That's a good list for now, Lady Kazic. I'm sure we'll think of more soon. And more will become apparent with the advent of KOTOR2 to the XBox as well.

Really!? How intriguing? Like how soon? Today? We'll know by Monday, after all...

He told me a few days ago that handmaiden and disciple do have real names and they'll be revealed soon.

That's true. Ok So: Characters, force powers, cameos, and if the whole lightsaber quest thing is rewarding. Anything else?

"You shall not pass!"

Alright. Anyone know when the forum split is coming? I was told monday probably but I don't know for sure?

You could also say how does the hunt feel...as developers said during the first hours of the game you are on the move...and the Sith right behind you.

what are the handmaiden nd disciple called

Tina and Barry.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Right. The wole "keeping you defensless" part for the first 10 hours or so. Ok, I'll add that to the list. I'll probably give more impressions and information than outright spoilers if that's ok with everyone.

:lol:

Just tell us how many force powers you can use initially and after how much running you get your lightsaber and if it is worthy...as the developers have promised.

On the IGn review didnt he say that at 17 hrs he finally got his lightsaber, I think thats what he said.

Yes but I would like a second opinion on that matter. I don't trust a guy which goes by the name Hilary. :lol: