Spoilers

Kazic

Here's something I noticed:
This also serves to make Darth Sion, Darth Nihilus...and 'other' Darths....

Other Darths? Plural? Everyone keeps talking about the "3 Sith Lords"-Sion, Nihilus, and the woman-but although we have been led to believe there are more, we have not been sure. That would be pretty conclusive evidence in my book.

Interesting indeed, Iknow awhile back a dev said that the number of Darth would change through out the game, but at the time everyone took it to mean that you would be killing them and that you could become one as well. But the way this is worded it would seem that there are infact more than the intial three we were told about. Now a question that has to be asked is how did they answer the questions about revan? because that could be the extra Darth or then agian there might be even more. Also even farther back then the past coment from a dev that I mentioned above is one where (I think Akari) said that there would be less than the number of planets (i.e. 7) but more than 2 once again this is where everyone just took a shot in the dark and settled on three sith lords.

Also, something else that sounds really cool:
...you can now imbue your 'saber with its own Force alignment. Whatever you do, it does. If you're focused and wise, its strike will be sure; if you're quick to anger, the hit ratio will fluctuate wildly.

Now, what I'm curious about is this: Is focused and wise only limited to the LS? The DS will give in to anger; the LS can't(or they wouldn't be LS anymore). After all, I've seen very few of the people I know that were cold and calculating on the DS. It's possible, I know. I'm not being biased about this; I simply wonder how they programmed it.

I am wondering if they are talking about the lightsaber crystal that bonds with the PC? because it is suppost to change with the PC (if you go LS it changes colour compaired to if you went ds... just for an example)

There's no level cap, so you can get pretty powerful before the final battle. By the time you reach the last few areas, you'll be able to rip almost any enemy to shreds.

So what the hell does that mean? If its true then I am not sure how to take it, I mean one part of me wants to scream NO!!!! on the other hand I want to jump for joy at the fact that given enough time one can truely get all the powers or feats that one wants before going into the final battle. I guess I will have ot wait until I get the game to find out which its going to be.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Interesting indeed, Iknow awhile back a dev said that the number of Darth would change through out the game, but at the time everyone took it to mean that you would be killing them and that you could become one as well. But the way this is worded it would seem that there are infact more than the intial three we were told about. Now a question that has to be asked is how did they answer the questions about revan? because that could be the extra Darth or then agian there might be even more. Also even farther back then the past coment from a dev that I mentioned above is one where (I think Akari) said that there would be less than the number of planets (i.e. 7) but more than 2 once again this is where everyone just took a shot in the dark and settled on three sith lords.

Well, in the IGN review they say that most of every planet is hunting down the Sith Lord on it for guidance or destruction. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

I am wondering if they are talking about the lightsaber crystal that bonds with the PC? because it is suppost to change with the PC (if you go LS it changes colour compaired to if you went ds... just for an example)

Huh. Haven't heard that before.

Huh. Haven't heard that before.

IGN: In the first KOTOR, you could use some crystals to change the properties of your saber. Have you added new crystals for the sequel and if so, can you give us their names and properties?

Kevin Saunders: We have added over a dozen new lightsaber crystals, many of which are more potent than those in the first KOTOR. Ranging from the modest Adegan crystal to the coveted Ankarres Sapphire, most of the new crystals are straight from the Star Wars universe. The types of advantages provided by crystals are more varied than those of KOTOR.

There are even rumors of an exceedingly rare type of crystal that bonds with its owner, becoming more powerful as they do. The bond is so great that the crystal's capabilities and color even vary with its master's alignment towards the light or dark side of the Force.

Lightsabers can also be upgraded with new power cells, emitters, and lenses. These upgrades can be found throughout the game, but, using skills, can also even be created! There are more than 60 possible lightsaber upgrades, yielding over ten million possible combinations.

The part about the crystal I was talking about is highlighted above.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

:thumbsup:

Mods :sniffles: why, why are you doing this to us has not our suffering lasted long enough have we not endured this heartwrenching pain that is anticipation, why mods why. We have waited until the very edge of this new horizon I have posted until my fingers blister

plus im buying the game on monday so whats the big deal <_<

lol I hear ya and couldn't agree more the game sounds pretty good plus the gameplay really doesn't bother me in a RPG if I wan't exciting gameplay I'll just pop in Halo 2 the story graphics and musical score is what grabs me the designer of an rpg has to have these three things seamless and very refined. plus within a year I'll have a reversed compatible xbox 2 with an enhanced graphics engine :D

sorry, I backed off for a while ive been digging for info in this deep ocean that is the internet

Ps: you know it :cool:

Has anyone seen the new IGN Video Review?  Can someone confirm that the unhooded

female Twi'lek

who was beaten down by

Nihilus & Sion

is actually

Kreia

?!  :devil:

Where did you hear that from?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

the link to that video that was put up, well its an ign insider one, im not an ign insider :lol:  neway to get rnd this without joinin ign

Isn't there anyway someone who is a member of ign insider can post a link or something of the video so we who aren't members can see it? or is that illegal or something?

That's it I can't stand how US xboxers whine about having to wait few hours more to get the game. Don't they see that its irritating when most of us have to wait 2 more months?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I went to wal mart. They did indeed have it but are sold out. I saw the space that used to hold it *sobs*. It's okay though because I had already pre ordered it from eb games and have it set to ship on next day mail, so I am hopingI will have it on the 6th. What kind of spoilers do you guys want?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi