Spoilers

Kazic

I also like that Awaraness will have a bigger role; it sounds cooler now.

Speaking of stats which have a bigger role, here's envidia's observation from the "A guy at the IGN message board has the game" thread:

If you zoom in on the booklet you can read that charisma affects casting force powers of opposite alignment. So if you are a ls character with high char you can cast ds powers with less penalty and it improves companions chances to hit! I believe this is new?!

16-game.jpg

:wub:

manthing2.jpg

You're bringing up the golden days. *sniff* My thread was and still is better because Alexia was in it.

But I have to give you credit too, you had three giant threads going at once, no small feat.

Thank you. I didn't think anyone even remembered my three massive threads.

"You shall not pass!"

Yes the lure of information quells all stupidity. *remembers zabrak maul* Well...most of it anyway.

Well, I won't be on till about 12 maybe and then again at 3, but don't let that stop you. If the ign review comes before then, go ahead and have at it!

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

You're bringing up the golden days. *sniff* My thread was and still is better because Alexia was in it.

But I have to give you credit too, you had three giant threads going at once, no small feat.

what happened to alexia?

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together