Spoilers

Kazic

There will definitely be a second wave of spoilers once the game come out monday. Trust me. If ya'll want I'll spoil it all as soon as I know it.

Remember the reason for this thread is to talk about spoilers as well, not just to reveal them, so it is still serving its purpose. We'll talk about the new ign article when it comes on today, and then tomorrow they are doing their review, so we'll analyse that.

Anyone dislike that plan?

I like it. Sounds good to me.

I think you go there once, do some quest, then have to flee and come back.

After all, Handmaiden stows away when you leave Onderon.

I bet that picture is of "the Exile's triumphant return to Onderon to save the day (or seize it)."

Well, the info about you being fully corrupted to Darkside at ancient temple and having your prestige do surgest it one of the last places, also it is where Freedon Nadd's spectre was before Exar Kun took it inside him and eventually killed Freedon, so one cant help but wonder what secret the ancient Temple holds.

Edit: if i remember right correct me if i am wrong :D

Does anyone have any more info on the Force Clouds? Because int he one article (or video maybe) it said that you could learn force powers only available by giving into the darkside through these force clouds.

There's several really cool videos on IGN from the game.

There's one on the Harbinger, right after Peragus II. It's the Exile, Kreia, and Atton confronted by Darth Sion. Kreia takes him on alone while Atton and the Exile run.

(Maybe that's where she loses a hand. It's still pretty early in the game.)

Man, I want KOTOR2 BADLY!

I wonder what level she starts as because I haven't seen any new screen shots that include her after Peragus, So I am wondering if she is truely finished before the hawk leaves Peragus or maybe shortly there after. Someone else said that he bonus' only go to something like level 13 so they were wondering if she was finished at that point, anyone else heard anything else to do with her?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Actually, in the new IGN article 'Give Yourself to the Dark Side' it mentions gaining unique dark side powers from the force pockets. And Ive never heard mention of light side force pockets. Whether they exist or not is a mystery.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

That's interesting. I'm sure I saw something about lightside force pockets as well but I'm not about to spend hours looking for a reference when it will all be revealed in a couple days. Hopefully there's some nice lightside powers, the darkside is just so much more interesting and fun for me.

ew it wants me to pay!

Do the Windows Media Player version. It's a loophole. I didn't pay.

If you watch the new in-game movies, you see all sorts of fun things, like the options on the monitor on the Harbinger, or the confrontation with Sion, or finding Atton, or waking up in a kolto tank to a mysterious voice....

"You shall not pass!"

There will definitely be a second wave of spoilers once the game come out monday. Trust me. If ya'll want I'll spoil it all as soon as I know it.

Remember the reason for this thread is to talk about spoilers as well, not just to reveal them, so it is still serving its purpose. We'll talk about the new ign article when it comes on today, and then tomorrow they are doing their review, so we'll analyse that.

Anyone dislike that plan?

I am, as always, a wholehearted supporter of this thread.

"You shall not pass!"

I'm expecting this thread to really explode within the next couple of days.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

And begin a fiery inferno that will consume all other threads finally ending with the implosion of the Obsidian board. :cool:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

What'll it matter. I'll most likely stop coming to the forum after February.

Another faithful PCer. But I'll still be here in Feb.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

2 spoilers on the force powers trailer from IGN --

The wookiee party member is visible when they show the exile using "force revitalize" on korriban.

The Exile is shown using Revan's "Scorpion Style" of lightsaber combat after using insanity on an opponent.

"You shall not pass!"

The best thing I could say about the latest IGN films is that we finally got a better listen to the game's score. It sounds better than the music in the 1st TSL trailer.

I turned up the sound on my speakers and could actually hear the depth coming from the orchestra.

As for the Force Powers.............well there aren't too many of the new Force Powers in that video. Battle Meditation looked interesting enough and capable of handling numerous foes at once. We still don't know how foes will react after you cast it but from the most brief explinations of the power that I've read, enemies should be in a bad mental state at the very least.

Not too much there. Interesting, but mostly I was impressed with the music, very movie score-ish sound too it.

I liked parts of Soule's soundtrack. I heard that his past work is better though.

This thread will balloon come the ign review tommorrow, and implode once the game comes out.

Keep it tuned here folks, as we reach launch time. This will be the official and definitive thread for spoilers. You'll get all the information as I uncover it throygh extensive "research" :devil:

Anyway, about the ign vid, it's very interesting. Any thoughts people?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

No, they'll know to come here when friday and monday come. Just wait, they'll be swarming this place in no time.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Like flies to honey

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Indeed. We won't be able to keep them away. I've established myself and this thread as someone who's got the info. This'll be the 1st place they all come. *battons down hatches*

Any guess as to the specific reason an enchani would join your party?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.