Spoilers

Kazic

I don't mean that it will be similar in terms of content, just similar in terms of the role in the game's plot.

That's why I edited my post to include the line about "too much training and too little action". Taris felt like a training zone. Yes, I understand that it set the tone for the game, and was important to the plot, but I felt like I was being led around by the hand. I know that we need another planet to fulfill the same role Taris had, but I hope Obsidian does a better job of it than Bioware did.

I don't think there'll be a problem. KOTOR2 looks like its balanced out the few things that could have been improved in KOTOR.

My thoughts while playing KOTOR the first time: "Oh my gosh! I haven't had this much fun playing a game... ever!"

"You shall not pass!"

I don't think there'll be a problem. KOTOR2 looks like its balanced out the few things that could have been improved in KOTOR.

My thoughts while playing KOTOR the first time: "Oh my gosh! I haven't had this much fun playing a game... ever!"

No doubt. As with any game, there are bound to be a few flaws, but KOTOR was easily the best RPG Ive ever played and there is no reason, in my mind, that TSL will not replace it. Im sure, b/c I like to nitpick and critique things, that I'll find something wrong, but it's going to be a great game no matter what.

Everywhere I go theres Akari

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

forget you? are we watching R rated movies on network t.v.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

There will definitely be a second wave of spoilers once the game come out monday. Trust me. If ya'll want I'll spoil it all as soon as I know it.

Remember the reason for this thread is to talk about spoilers as well, not just to reveal them, so it is still serving its purpose. We'll talk about the new ign article when it comes on today, and then tomorrow they are doing their review, so we'll analyse that.

Anyone dislike that plan?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi