Spoilers

Kazic

I'm not surprised. It just strikes me as difficult to pull of. Peragus seems like the sort of place where everybody's been killed, so there wouldn't be anybody to do quests for. I'll bet I'm mistaken there, though.

On the latest thing from IGN it says that you have the option to save the lives of many Miners from sucidal Mining droids. So there'll be some people there.

I was wonder why Chris told us about Wookiee rage, if the Wookiee bounty hunter is trying to kill us and cannot be in our party

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I was wonder why Chris told us about Wookiee rage, if the Wookiee bounty hunter is trying to kill us and cannot be in our party

Nothing says a recurring villain can't become a party member; if we never kill the Wookie, but simply best him repeatedly or put him in a position where we could kill him but don't, he may decide to join up.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I hope that the wookiee rage thing is atleast funny, with lots of pissed off noises and all

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Yes, that would make my day! And other NPCs could comment on it.

Visas Marr: My, what copious amounts of saliva this creature produces!

HK-47: Observation: The Wookiee appears to be upset, master.

Mandalore: Keep your pet on a leash, Exile! Some of us just polished their armor!

"You shall not pass!"

Congrats on steering this back on topic, folks. :devil:

yes it is really weird that in all reviews it is said that she has one hand, whereas in the the screenshots we can see her having two.

Maybe they did confuse her with Bao Dur, or those who made these revies didn't ever bother to look at the game!

That or either the main site is WRONG.

As for Kreira, I've heard conflicting reviews stating she has only one hand, whilst another saying that she is blind. Can anyone clarify?

manthing2.jpg

DG I would say thats about right, I mean the part about her being blind came almost three months ago when we knew little or nothing about any of the characters so its possible that XBN just screwed up in their theory. As to her only having one hand I guess we all can tell she has two (atleast for the time being - baring her cutting it off herself (w00t) ) in the screenshot that was posted in this very thread (as well as another). I am not exactly sure where they would have gotten the idea that she only hand and as to why they would have said it, I would guess either they screwed up or it was missinformation plain and simple.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hmm...maybe these previews have gotten themselves muddled up. We know that Visas Marr is a miraluka and therefore blind. We also know that Bao-dur only has one arm. Now, it's unlikely that more than one party member will have the exact same handicap, so perhaps Kreira doesn't suffer from any of these ailments afterall, no?

manthing2.jpg

Hmm...maybe these previews have gotten themselves muddled up.  We know that Visas Marr is a miraluka and therefore blind.  We also know that Bao-dur only has one arm.  Now, it's unlikely that more than one party member will have the exact same handicap, so perhaps Kreira doesn't suffer from any of these ailments afterall, no?

Well we know that Kriea has the power to channel Force powers from other characters. Maybe she can channel missing body parts as well? :)

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Perhaps kreia loses the hand during your travels.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

No, I don't think so. In one article, it was mentioned that those characters who do do cameos in the game won't be level 20 and they'll have a reason for it (like recieving a war wound or something) so maybe early on kreia is powerful (to make your 1st "planet" easier) and then after that fight with sion she loses her hand to make you rely on your player's abilities more (not intentionally, it's done as difficulty curve thing).

Any thoughts on that? And what do ya'll think about the darkside ign article?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

No, I don't think so. In one article, it was mentioned that those characters who do do cameos in the game won't be level 20 and they'll have a reason for it (like recieving a war wound or something) so maybe early on kreia is powerful (to make your 1st "planet" easier) and then after that fight with sion she loses her hand to make you rely on your player's abilities more (not intentionally, it's done as difficulty curve thing).

That actually is a very real possibilty. a good theory :)

But then, again we're not sure if she will be uberhuman in the beggining...

That actually is a very real possibilty. a good theory :p

But then, again we're not sure if she will be uberhuman in the beggining...

No we aren't. I'm just saying she might be made weaker after the PC can stand on their own two feet sufficiently enough (like how trask was uber powerful inthe beginning of the game). It would also explain why kreia doesn't have a replacement hand...

this thread is too long people.

whats wrong with a very long thread? :blink:

Nothing is wrong with it. I really wish this guy would stop popping on here only to put us down. As I've said before, I have assurances from the mods themselves that this topic is too useful to be deleted right now, so he's wasting his breath in any case. :)