Spoilers

Kazic

Well, he is certainly a player from what i could read myself to in screenshots, paying alot of attension to your front if female, and make somewhat addressings like a unscrumpilious charlaten so i guess ill have something in common with him :thumbsup:

lol, we all have something in common with him in that case, but thats besides the point... I think he will betray you, lead you into a trap, sell you to the sith. Something among those lines.

Well, he is certainly a player from what i could read myself to in screenshots, paying alot of attension to your front if female, and make somewhat addressings like a unscrumpilious charlaten so i guess ill have something in common with him  :thumbsup:

lol, we all have something in common with him in that case, but thats besides the point...  I think he will betray you, lead you into a trap, sell you to the sith.  Something among those lines.

He definitely seems like you'd have to do alot to get him to show anytime of loyalty, especially if you're not a woman, inwhich case you could probaly have him wrapped around your finger

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

LOL.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I know I wouldn't be lol.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

lately alot of you have been getting a little too horny :rolleyes:

Lately?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

I haven't been, what are you talking about?

Yeah. Is he racist?

I don't really like wookiee's, but I don't hate 'em.

Ya thats a pretty good deal longer then Taris

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

P. Station can run into the double digits if you do all the quests.