Spoilers

Kazic

One quick question for a slowpoke that came in to late

Is Atris AKA white haired chick Visas Marr or are they two different characters

from what I know they are different ppl but they do look really similar, both are very mysterious, and you can only have one of them in your party period!hmmm :D

They're two different people., they'd have to be... (holds up Power of the Jedi sourcebook) Visas is a Miraluka. They have those bands over their eyes because they don't have eyes. At all.

Ah, but they DO have eyes. Vestigial milky white ones that don't work.

You're colorblind! They're clearly not milky white, more of a shiny glossy white. Or maybe it's this white powder I've been sniffing the last hour (w00t)

One quick question for a slowpoke that came in to late

Is Atris AKA white haired chick Visas Marr or are they two different characters

from what I know they are different ppl but they do look really similar, both are very mysterious, and you can only have one of them in your party period!hmmm :D

They're two different people., they'd have to be... (holds up Power of the Jedi sourcebook) Visas is a Miraluka. They have those bands over their eyes because they don't have eyes. At all.

They do?

*digs book back out*

Okay, I stand corrected:

"Where their eyes should have been, Miraluka have nearly featureless eye sockets."

But they always wear the cloths to cover them, so they dont' draw attention to themselves for that.

my guess on the sabers is....

7 forms for single

2 forms for staff

2 forms for dual blades

I will be pissed if thats the case. because I will only be able to learn 2 forms while others will get seven. I prefer the saber-staff over the others, so I really hope those of us who do prefer either dual sabers or saber staffs don't get sh!t on!!!

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I hope they spread it across even cause I was dual wielder I fooled with the feats and abilities forever until I figured out the perfect way to krank up the damage with double I think at least it should be somewhat even. I think it should be a little cooler to have one in each hand instead of having the same goofy looking attacks.

single 4/5

double 4/3

staff 3/3

Something like that

realisticly I think it should be like this

Staff 11 possible

Single 11 possible

Dual 11 possible

this is the only way to make it fair for eveyone instead of forcing some to use a saber that they don't like and or don't want to use.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

So has it be released that Viras Marr is in fact a Miraluka? because if it has I have missed something so can someone please provide a link? or if it was in the reveiw can someone tell which page to look on.

AscendedPaladin.png

So has it be released that Viras Marr is in fact a Miraluka? because if it has I have missed something so can someone please provide a link? or if it was in the reveiw can someone tell which page to look on.

You can tell by the band over her eyes partially, and I know elsethread Darth_Gandalf evidently saw it somewhere, to include in his known info list.

Wow...45 pages & it's still going strong. Just goes to show that lack of moderation can work after all. :)

Anyway, as for Visas - I'm positive she's a Miraluka as she looks exactly like (with eye/head gear & all), Shoaneb Culu, a Miraluka Jedi chick from Tales of the Jedi:

shoaneb2s.jpg

o:)

manthing2.jpg

I just got a reply to my PM to Adam Brennecke about lightsaber forms

The type or number of sabers you are using doesn't have any effect on lightsaber forms.

So this is very good new for those of us who like to use other types of saber other than just the tradional single saber. Thanks agian Adam!

AscendedPaladin.png

Yes, I saw in numerous places that Visas Marr is a Miraluka. UNfortunately, I cannot remember where. Perhaps a forum search for the first reference to "Miraluka" would be handy.

Perhaps there was an article stating "a blind miraluka is in your party," and this, logically synthesized with "Visas Marr is a blind Jedi Sentinel with covered eyes" yielded "Visas Marr is a Miraluka."

It only makes sense.

"You shall not pass!"

I knew many people belived that she would be.... after they thought that Kreia was going to be one, I was just wondering if we have had any offical notice saying that she is one or not. But I am guessing that it hasn't been confirmed or for that matter denied yet, so anything is still possible (keep in mind I know nothing about EU only what I have learned on here).

AscendedPaladin.png

I knew many people belived that she would be.... after they thought that Kreia was going to be one, I was just wondering if we have had any offical notice saying that she is one or not. But I am guessing that it hasn't been confirmed or for that matter denied yet, so anything is still possible (keep in mind I know nothing about EU only what I have learned on here).

Kreia shows her eyes, though, most blind people do. the Miraluka keep a band of cloth around them. /Exactly/ like the one Visas had on in the picture.

see now I didn't know that. Well atleast we have some idea as to what she might be like... I am guessing anyway.

AscendedPaladin.png

which is a first I think for a thread this long! I say we need an Award for being so good! :cool:

AscendedPaladin.png

mainly its so normal people don't have to read all the posts in the original thread, but thus far that doesn't seem to be a problem since most of the people who post in this thread have either read almost all the posts before they posted or have been around since the thread started.

AscendedPaladin.png

I want an award, hehe. I don't think kreia is blind ya'll. It wasdn't mentioned in the review.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi