Spoilers

Kazic

LOL, I want them in it. One of my biggest problems with the darkside near the end was the fact that it felt like you were bastila's apprentice lol. I wan to feel like I have some real power and authority.

I know just what you mean bastilla seemed to be controlling everything we did, she wouldn't even talk to us b4 we killed malak. and she wouldn't help us kill malak either, stupid ****, i mean cmon she just wanted our power and seemed to control us from behind the scenes!

I agree wholeheartedly. And your "coranation" was lame as mess! There were about 5 actual people in that small crowd. Most of those in attendance were robots. Nothing makes you feel more like the supreme overloard of evil than having no actual people to obey your commands huh?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

LOL, I want them in it. One of my biggest problems with the darkside near the end was the fact that it felt like you were bastila's apprentice lol. I wan to feel like I have some real power and authority.

I know just what you mean bastilla seemed to be controlling everything we did, she wouldn't even talk to us b4 we killed malak. and she wouldn't help us kill malak either, stupid ****, i mean cmon she just wanted our power and seemed to control us from behind the scenes!

I agree wholeheartedly. And your "coranation" was lame as mess! There were about 5 actual people in that small crowd. Most of those in attendance were robots. Nothing makes you feel more like the supreme overloard of evil than having no actual people to obey your commands huh?

I just think that our PC should TALK at the end of the game!!!!!

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I see why he/she didn't talk, I just wanted some realpower and authority instead of feeling like bastila's puppet lol.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I see why he/she didn't talk, I just wanted some realpower and authority instead of feeling like bastila's puppet lol.

Well the scene I liked was when he/she nodded to Bastila when they were aboard the Ebown Hawk on their way to the SF.

That was the only one that made it seem like you were in command, and it wasn't that big of a thing.

Some people would like to burn her I think, lol.

The review also didn't mention that she was blind. I wonder if she can see...

Well, I just don't like the XBox.

Anyhow, why did the magazine say Kreia only had one hand when the website clearly displays her with two? Someone's lying...

Maybe she has a connection with the Skywalkers!! :("

That's what I think too. Here eyes are silver though. I guess sion took her hand maybe?

Huh? Anyway she is supposed to be his old master though. I wonder who he is. He could even be somebody we know, what with how disfigured he is.

Thanks gandy! How long is that one?

Huh? Anyway she is supposed to be his old master though. I wonder who he is. He could even be somebody we know, what with how disfigured he is.

Thanks gandy! How long is that one?

Well, yours has like 3 times as many posts, but the Dev Question thread's been viewed about 2000 times more.

Regardless, good work! You hit the best thread topic right on the nose! :devil:

"You shall not pass!"

So if Sion is pieces held together by his will... what stops him taking various shapes??

I'm more interested in what happens if you manage to turn him to LS.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy