Spoilers

Kazic

I'm pretty sure we're going to see Bastilla, just not sure what the circumstances are.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

It would be nice if the face behind Darth Nihilus mask would be a regular Joe sixpack-face. No "OMG...IT'S YOU!!!"-reaction, just a regular dude's face.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

What about "illicit information"?

maybe that picture wasnt true?? are you sure its official kazic??

Of course I am, that's the UK OXM review. It's obviously not what it appears to be. It's probably a hallucination or something. Or like a force vision like the one luke had in the cave in ESB.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Maybe that picture will send us back in time and explain why we were banned from the jedi order.Reason for that is because we have turned against our allies.

I'm sure its a test of some sort, and it may be only for Dark side, because it seemed quit clear that it was Malak, not Darth Malak and LS Bastilla

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I mentioned earlier that I asked Chris Avellone what the picrture meant and he said he couldn't say. That means it's more then nothing, because if it was nothing, he would have said so.

I'm betting on a. clone or b. hallucination.

Good call! :lol: asking him I mean. You pm'd him?

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Bastilia was just an apprentice when the jedi under Revan went to battle with the madalorians.

As in. . .Bastie is slightly older than Mission (13/14). From what I gathered, the "threat" of the Mandalorians happened maybe 9 years before KOTOR. If Bastie is 16, then she'd have been seven when Revan went off (which is about the right age, considering the fact that she was given to the Order when she was 6.) and so she'd most certainly be shorter.

Puberty = growth.

Fnord.

Bastilia was just an apprentice when the jedi under Revan went to battle with the madalorians.

As in. . .Bastie is slightly older than Mission (13/14). From what I gathered, the "threat" of the Mandalorians happened maybe 9 years before KOTOR. If Bastie is 16, then she'd have been seven when Revan went off (which is about the right age, considering the fact that she was given to the Order when she was 6.) and so she'd most certainly be shorter.

Puberty = growth.

and in many other places :lol:

Puberty = growth.

Bastila was in her 20's. The madalorian wars happend 5 years before kotor, it wa smenttion on 1 of the loading screen in game I think. Actually reading the info they give you is sooooo much easier than exptraloating lol :lol:

Puberty = growth.

Bastila was in her 20's. The madalorian wars happend 5 years before kotor, it wa smenttion on 1 of the loading screen in game I think. Actually reading the info they give you is sooooo much easier than exptraloating lol :lol:

I wonder how old Revan was then?

Revan's in her/his late 20's or early 30's.

maybe you guys should give it a rest I mean you'll be playing the game soon enough, and if you are a pc player or international and you really want to know ask one of us! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I'm an american Xboxer, and I still can't wait lol.

Ya I've been Jonezen for this game for about a year

Me too. I am needing this game so badly right now. My game is set to ship on next day air mail lol. I paid 10 extra dollars because I can't wait. I am still attempting to figure out disciple *sigh* Any more ideas?

Me too. I am needing this game so badly right now. My game is set to ship on next day air mail lol. I paid 10 extra dollars because I can't wait. I am still attempting to figure out disciple *sigh* Any more ideas?

rnt they the sith/repub soliders that join your team?? :shifty:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

rnt they the sith/repub soliders that join your team?? :shifty:

I don't even know if that feature is still in anymore. Is it?

i dont kno but i always see screenshots with them in it, but i wouldn't be too disappointed if they took them outta the game! :D

Puberty = growth.

Bastila was in her 20's. The madalorian wars happend 5 years before kotor, it wa smenttion on 1 of the loading screen in game I think. Actually reading the info they give you is sooooo much easier than exptraloating lol :shifty:

I wonder how old Revan was then?

Some people are speculating in that he's in his late twenties/early thirties.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

LOL, I want them in it. One of my biggest problems with the darkside near the end was the fact that it felt like you were bastila's apprentice lol. I wan to feel like I have some real power and authority.

LOL, I want them in it. One of my biggest problems with the darkside near the end was the fact that it felt like you were bastila's apprentice lol. I wan to feel like I have some real power and authority.

I know just what you mean bastilla seemed to be controlling everything we did, she wouldn't even talk to us b4 we killed malak. and she wouldn't help us kill malak either, stupid ****, i mean cmon she just wanted our power and seemed to control us from behind the scenes!