Spoilers

Kazic

A harbringer is a messenger who proceeds something big usually

The Harbringer is a ship I believe

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Right. Apparently Sion is on it. You'll remember from the trailer seeing a republic ship filled with dead bodies yes? That's the harbringer I believe.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The corpses of them. I can only imagine.

In Party NPC: *picks up a corpse*

PC: Hey? What are you doing?

NPC: *starts to move the soldiers jaw with his/her hands* Hey, there, Exile! My name is Corpus Corpsumus!

PC: *looking at NPC queerly* I. . .uh. . .nice to meet you, Mr. Corpse?

Sion (from behind the PC): The pleasure is all mine.

Fnord.

Any soldiers you meet on the harbringer are most likely of the dead variety. Most of the people on P. Station are going to be dead as well, not counting the sith there. It's probably more accurate to say most of the friendly people in these places will be dead lol.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I did start it, but I don't know about that lol. I just had some um...highly lucerative information, if that's the right word. It isn't really cause I didn't make any money, but I definitely struck a chord with the people around here. If anyone wants any game spoilers starting next week, just email me.

Don't pm me cause I won't be at the boards for fear of spoilers and don't expect to get any info for about 2 weeks after release, maybe more because I'll be playing lol.

The crew didn't die till after it took off. It's not as if it was crewed by the dead. If sion's onboard, I'd suspect that he and a skeleton crew of Sith are keeping it running, probably to reach you, and later, to bait you on.

What illicit info? If you mean what I was talking about, just the U.K. OXM Review that I circulated.

Who knows? the mask probably will come off though. The fact that he's wearing one at all says that he has something to hide and we may recognize him.