Spoilers

Kazic

It would make sense to have either Handmaiden or Visas Marr if one were exclusively light side and theother dark side. Since recent events have cast this information into doubt, there's no telling for sure.

I suppose the decisive factor is what disciple's role is in all this.

"You shall not pass!"

Why couldn't VM be a love intrest DC? SG lol. No I don't think so, but the fact that her name isn't being released makes it very interesting. Maybe she is atris some how and you have to train her to help you defeat the sith? I dunno, wild guessing here people.

DG why is disciple crucial? Has he even been shown with a lightsaber? I've only ever seen him with a blaster.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Well since Avellone has stated that Atris is definitely not a party member it would be quite a coup to have her secretly as Handmaiden.

But I'm wondering about this whole Handmaiden, Visas Marr, Disciple triumvirate. What do you think about it, Kazic?

"You shall not pass!"

Well for Atris a vital role means that she possibly has somthing to do with whe whole situation and Atris would possibly watch from a far....I just get this feeling that she might be a powerful spirit being that watched over you or somthing...thats my impression...because shes always over your party watching...possibly maybe...

It would make sense to have either Handmaiden or Visas Marr if one were exclusively light side and theother dark side. Since recent events have cast this information into doubt, there's no telling for sure.

I suppose the decisive factor is what disciple's role is in all this.

I think all three have the possibility of being in your party no matter what alignment you are its all a matter of who you choose, I remember Akari saying that there were some party members that you would have to choose between and once you chose you couldn't go back to change your decision. Maybe this is the group he was talking about?

Why couldn't VM be a love intrest DC? SG lol. No I don't think so, but the fact that her name isn't being released makes it very interesting. Maybe she is atris some how and you have to train her to help you defeat the sith? I dunno, wild guessing here people.

DG why is disciple crucial? Has he even been shown with a lightsaber? I've only ever seen him with a blaster.

I think Marr will be a love intrest but I also think that Handmaiden will be one as well more than likely who becomes your LI will be determined by how much time you spend with them. As for female LI I would think Atton and Mandalore or the diciple or who knows maybe even Bao Dur? We were told (once agian) by Akari that Atris wont be a NPC (and that she will have a major role in the game) but that doesn't mean that she wont have a role in who is in our party, by that I mean I think Handmaiden is maybe even her apprentice and she sends her with the PC inorder to complete her training maybe because Atris is in fear of being discovered where she is hiding and doesn't want to risk the Handmaiden's life in case she doesn't survive the encounter. Also a very good point about him only ever showing up in picts with only a blaster and no saber, I wonder what that means?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

We are such deep analysts.  >_<

maybe just a little too deep ;)" :p

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

I was looking over the review agian I noticed a caption I had missed before "no where is safe; not even the hawk" (or something to that effect) and the picture above it showed the PC fighting some guys on board the hawk. My question is how in the hell did they get on board and past everyone else.... not too mention where is everyone else in you party I mean shouldn't they be helping get rid of these guys?

AscendedPaladin.png

I was looking over the review agian I noticed a caption I had missed before "no where is safe; not even the hawk" (or something to that effect) and the picture above it showed the PC fighting some guys on board the hawk. My question is how in the hell did they get on board and past everyone else.... not too mention where is everyone else in you party I mean shouldn't they be helping get rid of these guys?

See, this is why the Old Skool Crew was so much better - with Candyman AND HK-47 in the hanger, no one, I mean no one would have boarded that baby. :)

manthing2.jpg

yep its even not safe on the ebon hawk...so it looks like you do not have time to re-cooperate at all because remember the sith are after you no matter what....they want you!

i hate to say it but, this thread is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay toooooooo loooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg.

mods lock it plz, so they can start another one.

Mods? :p

I pity the fools who delude themselves into believing that these 'mods' actually exist. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

I can't wait for February and the time that I get my lightsaber and saw to the Dark lord wanabees , how a Dark Lord hunts his victims.

For a n00b you've got your priorities in the right place. :thumbsup:

Exactly we have open business there left. There is an open job as Dark Lord in this game and we must take it. :devil:

PS. I hope the hunting they do to us at the start to be logical.

I don't want to see my PC to beat the enemies and then I have to flea because my uncosiouss victims will try to hunt me.

They should have an army to apear after you and then you must flea.

-----But when I get my lightsaber back ,even an army can't stop me :D ---

Well since Avellone has stated that Atris is definitely not a party member it would be quite a coup to have her secretly as Handmaiden.

But I'm wondering about this whole Handmaiden, Visas Marr, Disciple triumvirate. What do you think about it, Kazic?

I heard earlier, that handmaiden and VW couldn't be in the same party together, but that was when I thought HM was good and VM was bad, but it was never said what their force alignments were.

Maybe we were assuming too much, and that feature is still there. I still say we need to focus for a moment and figure out who disciple is. Any suggestions?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

disciple may be a miserable person who is saved by our PC , perhaps if he is available might be gender related or we meet him with visas and handmaiden and depending of how we treat them 2 of them follow us.

diciple saved by the PC? hmmm maybe you can cut down deciple :thumbsup:

oopppsss can't give into the dark side now can we? :devil:

disciple may be a miserable person who is saved by our PC , perhaps if he is available might be gender related or we meet him with visas and handmaiden and depending of how we treat them 2 of them follow us.

diciple saved by the PC? hmmm maybe you can cut down deciple :thumbsup:

oopppsss can't give into the dark side now can we? :devil:

Yes Bastilla_Skywalker give in to your anger cut disciple to pieces .Feel the power of the Dark side. :D