Spoilers

Kazic

Just an wierd idea out of the blue,  but thinking back at some other screenies, there was a few that had to do with a tomb and you surviving some darkside energy i belive ::muses:: Could it not be that this 'flashback' is the effect of the said energies, it affecting you diffrently depending on what you do?  :lol:

I don't think so. That picture is of a "force pocket" which is a place characged with DS energy. So far, we do not know of any LS pockets. It is my general belief that, when you can't figure something confusing out, the easiest answer is the best one to go with.

I think that it somehow IS bastila and malak fighting you. Maybe they possesed sith corpses to defeat you (if your evil)? Can they do that, lol?

Edit: I have 2 requests: 1: If you want the review and can't look at the links, do NOT give me a hotmail adress. They don't accept files this big. 2: Make sure your ENTIRE email adress is spelled correctly, because I'm not going to check it, I'm just copying and pasting. Thank you :lol:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Hehe, i surely hope not, but if they can i want that power o.o possession is always fun :D

what i was refering to mainly tho in regards to the affects, was that do the good choises and maybe it won't affect you at all, maybe you learn a power that can actually be usefull for a goodsider, if opt toward the evil side, you might be a small bost to your darkside and learn a power benefitting a darksider

Basicly, a LS jedi would turn the tables in a manner of speaking and learn something unexpected (you can often learn surprising things from an enemy without them having belived it possible)

4. Hallucination -- Malak is not there, it's a Force Hallucination.

This is my bet. With all the comparisons to Empire Strikes Back, should it surprise anyone that the game might 'test' you by having you face off against people from your past (think 'Dagobah and the Dark Side cave')?

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

Hehe, i surely hope not, but if they can i want that power o.o possession is always fun :D

what i was refering to mainly tho in regards to the affects, was that do the good choises and maybe it won't affect you at all, maybe you learn a power that can actually be usefull for a goodsider, if opt toward the evil side, you might be a small bost to your darkside and learn a power benefitting a darksider

Basicly, a LS jedi would turn the tables in a manner of speaking and learn something unexpected (you can often learn surprising things from an enemy without them having belived it possible)

That would be cool. Maybe so...

This is my bet. With all the comparisons to Empire Strikes Back, should it surprise anyone that the game might 'test' you by having you face off against people from your past (think 'Dagobah and the Dark Side cave')?

That is a good idea. :wub: For what it's worth, you get my seal of approval on that one!

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

You know there's something we haven't talked about: Atton's bio in the review. I think he knows more than he acts like he does in the vids. It says in the review that he played a secret role in the recent jedi civil war. Hmmm...

It makes me wonder. I know on the offical kotor 2 website he's said to be a liar. I think he's definitely lying to us when he 1st meets us on P. Station.

lol. Uh oh, ds luke's back on a dark side kick again. Who knows what atton is up to. It's definitely got something to do with the mysteries of K2, whatever it is.

Yep. Come on, after all. Who would REALLY ask such stupid questions as "Was Revan male or female?" or "Was Revan Lightside or Darkside?"

While this is a device used by the devs to get necessary info, in terms of game context it's probably just Atton playing stupid to mess with you. Especially if he had a role in the Civil War.

He may even be just like you -- an exiled Jedi stripped of force powers.

"You shall not pass!"

Wouldn't THAT beat all? He may be some sort of secret Jedi. What if he was sent to protect you for some reason hmmm?

I don't get it.. how can a Jedi loose his Force powers???

Can he just forget to use the Force?

Or if you don't use it for a long time it slowly fades awar?

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

LOL. That's his punishment S.S. Course for me it'd be an honor. *points down to sig*

Seriously, anyone got any atton ideas?

This is what I'm thinking too - perhaps it's a test you're given by Kreia or something to do with training with a lightsaber, but then again...begs the question why Bastila is still there...considering she's "Dead" according to the game, but then again, so is Malek...

It's weird...very confusing.

I want to figure it out and/or be told why, but then again...I want to play the game and find out for myself.

I need to stop visiting this thread (w00t)

Can't stay away eh? Well don't worry, no one will tell you the answer to that on this thread, because no one knows what it is, lol.

And hopefully no one will spoil anyone who doesn't want to be spoiled.

Just because the crew of the Ebon Hawk is dead doesn't mean the original crew of the Ebon Hawk is dead. After all, you (the Exile) were part of its crew before the attack and landing at Peragus.

My bet is that Bastila is with Revan, wherever he is.

Point 1: We'll probably know more when we repair HK-47.

Point 2: We'll definitely know more when we get to the Bastila/Malak screenshot portion of the game.

"You shall not pass!"

Just because the crew of the Ebon Hawk is dead doesn't mean the original crew of the Ebon Hawk is dead. After all, you (the Exile) were part of its crew before the attack and landing at Peragus.

My bet is that Bastila is with Revan, wherever he is.

Point 1: We'll probably know more when we repair HK-47.

Point 2: We'll definitely know more when we get to the Bastila/Malak screenshot portion of the game.

Bastila can only be with Revan if you didn't kill her. How will the game determine this I wonder. Any ideas? Hk will shed a lot of light on the situation most likely.

We may never get to the mal/bas portion of the game. It might be subjective depending on the path you take. Hey, maybe malaks Nil and Bastila's Darth Snow white witch lol (just kidding all).

Here's another option, perhaps...you're stuck in an alternate KOTOR universe?

Where Malak was good, and the Sith Lords reigned etc?

...thats a pretty wild option, but there it is.

Perhaps thats your "mission" in the game, to get back to the "right" KOTOR time period/universe according to how you finished KOTOR I (Attons discussion with you in the beginning)

In second thoughts, that would be VERY complicated to put into the game....

Any thing's possible I suppose. Don't get too complicated with the explanations though ya'll. We're missing something right in front of our eyes.