Spoilers

Kazic

Did I misunderstand when it was first posted up?

Because it doesn't like [insert female character name] isn't fighting with [insert male character name] but rather fighting with the PC.

know to decode the message to make since of it

I'd appreciate any information you could give daddio.

Ugh...that word.

:p

I'd appreciate any information you could give daddio.

Ugh...that word.

Beatnik stylee is in this season. Or so I heard. I'm even sporting a snazzy goatee.

:)

oh god i want this game so bad but i live in england, stoopid small island

US realese shouldn't be a problem for you my friend - after all, you are our 51st state. :D

manthing2.jpg

No real spoilers in that review, except for Bastila being in your party(looks like Korriban to me).

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

awesome freaking awesome....I dunno if that is a lightside malak....but its b4 he got his jaw cut off...maybe this is where he gets his injuriy and this is some type of playable flashback and ur pc is the one who disformed malak, like I had thought b4 in the past....but I wonder why bastilla is there because she wasnt in the mandelorian wars....who knows that pic is damn confusing but This game is going to OWN kotor 1...its going to Own game of the year once again....I guarentee it.....just like I guarenteed all u non-believers would get all gitty by the time they started releasing stuff like this....

Damn... that was a pretty lame review, I mean they didn't tell you really anything at all about the game, though that ONE picture was shocker, that ONE picture was more of a spoiler than the 4 page article!

It was not lame. A review is not supose to tell you major details about the game except if you should buy it or not and in this case HELL YES. :thumbsup:

I want this game and I want it NOW!!!!!!!!

We have to find a way to break into Obsidian HQ or Lucasarts..

We need to form a plan....

...who can one possibly wait for 2 months and 15-20 days more????????

This wait is truly cruel..

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Well I think we know why those jedi/ Bastila/ Old Malak are on Korriben, they are force spirits protecting something, I think all of those Jedi fell to the dark side.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well I think we know why those jedi/ Bastila/ Old Malak are on Korriben, they are force spirits protecting something, I think all of those Jedi fell to the dark side.

I really don't think so.

Probably it is a flashback fight.

Or Malak has a twin brother!!!!! :ph34r:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I really don't think so.

Probably it is a flashback fight.

Or Malak has a twin brother!!!!! :ph34r:

A flash back of your new character fighting Old Bastila/ Old Malak and some Jedi on korriben?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf