Spoilers

Kazic

I think I'll start off with this: Would ya'll like the offical list of planets for the game?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I have the UK OXM review. It gives a list of the planets. Would you guys like it? Master will backme up, I sent a copy of the review to him.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Onderon/Dxun

Korriban

Dantoine

Telos

P. Station

Nar Shadda

Machalor V (incorrect spelling, it's a mandalorian planet)

I'll attempt to answer any questions ya'll have, but I don't have any major plot spoilers.

I have the UK OXM review. It gives a list of the planets. Would you guys like it? Master will backme up, I sent a copy of the review to him.

and I set a copy to Bastial skywlaker

be warned planets

telos

dantiuon

korriban

perguess

ordern and duxn

nar sawda

Malachor V

Onderon/Dxun

Korriban

Dantoine

Telos

P. Station

Nar Shadda

Machalor V (incorrect spelling, it's a mandalorian planet)

I'll attempt to answer any questions ya'll have, but I don't have any major plot spoilers.

I could swear that i heard that rhen var would be included in the line up o well!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!