What's wrong with Carth?

Well, I liked Carth. He seemed more real than the others. He was someone you could trust not to betray you. I know a lot of people who whine more than Carth and I hardly notice the whine. He ruled with dex items, dex implants, best exoskeleton and two good guns. he was the character I used the most (because Bastila disapeared after the leviathan).

I hope that soldiers and guardians have more skill options in kotor II. Carth would have been the best with repair or security.

Canderous would beat Carth any day with the 2 swords from the spacestation, the nice big heavy reapeter blaster from the spacestation, advanced biological implant, +4 Str gauntles, a nice energy shield and a few odd things to round things off. ;)

With 15-50 damage dualwielding swords that are keen, and max power attack, few things survives Canderous. He cleaned out the StarForge more efficiently than the Jedi companions I usually had along. :ph34r:

Carth and Bastila are my two favourite heroes of KOTOR.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

:lol:  awww what are you trying to say??? I could only make out something about hk-47 and Bastilla ..... I think I'm not very good with ...I think it's russian characters maybe I'm wrong  :p  what so I know I'm an american lol

Think he should copyright his language before its to late o:) , or speak a language we all understand without decoding it!

What I find funny is that Bastila's preaches are as annoying as Carth's whines but few people complains about her. o:)"

If you play DS, Bastila complains about your actions as much as Carth.

I don't have problems with Carth, and IMO he didn't whine so much.

I had no problems with Carth. Once I got Calo's Mandalorian Heavy pistols, I could handle Carth's troubled past. I'm playing through again as a LS Female, which is how I will answer the questions in KOTORII, so I've gotten through all of his so to speak "whiny" dialouge.

Carth drove me pretty nuts.

Carth was a ****, what kind of military person spends 8/10 of his conversation, whining about how much he doesn't trust me, and that he is damn near ready to kill me if I cross him, then zipps around and apologises. He did have some good calls though he is worth bringing in you party at least one play through to hear the things he has to say.

If HK's assanation protocol had of been working....

КАрт -жалкий недомерок которого надо пристрелить и повесить

Бастила  Кандерус  НК  -супер а остальные придурки на которых жалко смореть

They still let you say that?

I thought Putin cancelled Democracy back in September. (w00t)

Look you're NOT a whiny person if have some Issues after your homeplanet has been bombed back to the stoneage by your old mentor,your whife is dead and your son is missing.

If you're Fealing somewhat depressed and out for revenge after something like that then you're just acting normal.

Biowares attempt to give the charecter of Carth some Depth seems to have been only partial succesfull, since they should have know that the primary audience to the story is Pimpled teenagers who has no understanding of anything but signs Strength (hence the cilt of Revan,stupid as it is).

Quote : Kids Loves power since they have none of their own, and kids hates weakness since it is all they know.

Agreed. Carth had most depth after Bastila.

But I second that Dustil should land in trash compactor with hungry dianogas.

Just look at the face of this jerk! And his attitude was awful...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Look you're NOT a whiny person if have some Issues after your homeplanet has been bombed back to the stoneage by your old mentor,your whife is dead and your son is missing.

No, but you are a lousy soldier if you allow that to distract you from your duties. Soldiers are psychologically conditioned to prevent this kind of stuff from happening. This guy seemed like he didn't go to the academy that day. If instead of a soldier, he'd been a farmer, then I would understand. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

No, but you are a lousy soldier if you allow that to distract you from your duties. Soldiers are psychologically conditioned to prevent this kind of stuff from happening. This guy seemed like he didn't go to the academy that day. If instead of a soldier, he'd been a farmer, then I would understand. :)

Psychologically conditioned to not care that your family and everyone you grew up with is dead?

Sorry, the US military puts you on leave if something 1/10 as bad happens whether you want the leave or not.

Carth dind't seem one bit inept at being a soldier ,infact he had enough situation awareness to organize your escape from the Ender spire through comunication.

Soldiers aren't supposed to be heartless (been a soldier for nine years myself) a professional soldier does his job no matter what he feals..which is exacly what carth did.

Edit: Multiple edits due to me being tired and can't spell.

Psychologically conditioned to not care that your family and everyone you grew up with is dead?

Sorry, the US military puts you on leave if something 1/10 as bad happens whether you want the leave or not.

Read before posting. Not caring is impossible. I meant not being distracted from the task at hand by it. And I doubt very much the US military would put you on leave if the homeland was being invaded. A soldier needs to be prepared for real war, not surgical strikes. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I bet the US would put you on leave if your home planet was destroyed!! wait .. ehh..  :)

You should all join the swedish airforce, man they give leave for anything... stupid privates always made something up and went home. <_< pissed me of it did!!

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with Carth. Kdy-worker is right, so stop the whining about carth. He's a better soldier than the ones i had under my command (most of them anyway) :)

I bet the US would put you on leave if your home planet was destroyed!! wait .. ehh..  :-

You should all join the swedish airforce, man they give leave for anything... stupid privates always made something up and went home. <_< pissed me of it did!!

Oh, and there's nothing wrong with Carth. Kdy-worker is right, so stop the whining about carth. He's a better soldier than the ones i had under my command (most of them anyway) :p

Damn, had I known that I would have tried to join airforce when I did my military service. :p

Carth is whiny because you don't run around telling those that you have to work with that you don't trust them. You keep it to yourself so you can get the bastards when they DO betray you. :o