What's wrong with Carth?

I didn't have a problem with Carth either. Personally, I think guys hated on him for some reason more than the ladies.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

sometimes people love to hate them I guess.. I always liked Carth, he seemed like a real person with believable trust issues! although he was whining, most people would probably be like that if they had experianced some of the same things he had ..

Fortune favors the bald.

My thoughts exactly. If someone you looked up to bombed your homeworld,killed your wife, and corrupted your son, you'd have trust issues too.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I don't understand; while I never liked them, and they were always whining, I never disliked them at all They were a bit annoying at times, but were bearable. What's the issue?  ;)

His hair. That sissy curl in the front drove me crazy. I just wanted to cut it off the whole time. (w00t)

Oh, THERE'S a valad reason lol. :wub:

I figure it is better than saying he is whiny. It is all people say. I can't even begin to count how many times I have seen someone either here or at Bioware say that Carth is nothing but a whiner. There are no other reasons to hate on him. He wasn't even that whiny. As others have stated, his whole life was destroyed. If there is a reason to complain, that is it.

besides him getting a little whiney or annoying at times, i always felt like he was the one character that i could trust, whethor i liked him or not. :wub:

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I don't understand; while I never liked them, and they were always whining, I never disliked them at all They were a bit annoying at times, but were bearable. What's the issue?  :sorcerer:

His hair. That sissy curl in the front drove me crazy. I just wanted to cut it off the whole time. (w00t)

I wanted to cut that giant spot on top of his neck off, let alone the hairs growing off it <_<

I didn't quite found him to be so annoying, but I think he was a little too much of a baby whiner to make a credible soldier. After all, he's a Republic soldier and has a mission to carry out. A good soldier would put his personal feelings aside, and accomplish the task he's been assigned without showering everyone around him with his doubts about loyalties.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I have no respect what so ever for Carth, when you go DS he runs away like the coward he is.  Heck even Mission vao had more guts then that, but for you lovers  more power to ya.  :)

Actually that is a point in his favor. You see, staying to fight a battle you can't win and that serves no purpose whatsoever, only proves how dumb you are and how much you deserve to die. :)"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Exactly. Also, of COURSE he ran!!! He was facing the DARK LORD OF THE FREAKIN' SITH!!! If *you* wouldn't runin that situation, something's wrong with you, not with him :)

I can't deny that this part was exceptionally corny but that is a problem on bioware's end not the character. It seemed that the part where he ran away and never tried to fight back was slapped together in a last minute effort to finish the game

All in all carth was a good solid character, I wouldn't mind seeing him again in the new sequal.