Kotor 3

Who Do U Think Will Make Kotor 3 ?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do U Think Will Make Kotor 3 ?

• 1)Bioware
    • 2)Lucasarts Make And Develop It
    • 3)Obsidian Ent

I said bioware, because they have an unknown console title in development. It doesn't say, "IP", either, implying (from their previous inclusion of, "IP") that it's a licensed title.

I don't actually believe it's under development anywhere, though, and I suspect there'll be something of a break before and if it ever is developed.

It will probaly be Microsoft Gaming, and be an XboX 3 exclusive release :huh:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Wow option 2 is scary lol. I dunno who'll do it. It'll depend on how this game does I think.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Obsidian hands down.

No disrepect to Bioware, but Obsidian has defeated the original with the sequel, and that is damn hard to do, let alone make it one of the best games of the year. Also, I dont trust Lucasarts to do it all themselves, thy would problably screw it up bad.

It will probaly be Microsoft Gaming, and be an XboX 3 exclusive release :lol:

Actually if you mean XBox 2 then i wouldn't be surprised. It is supposedly going to be out in early 2006, Lots of people actually think that Microsoft got Bioware to do the third, since a new consloe will require a new engine, and Bioware is a great engine builder. That has been the speculatiion since Bio announced the "console project in development" at around the same time that Next Box was announced.

If KOTOR 2 proves to be quite a success for Xbox, then us PC users might face a shock when it comes to KOTOR 3. Maybe Darth Gates will be willing to pay large sums to have it an Xbox exclusive.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom