Possible plot twists for TSL?

<First paragraph removed due to warnings from the Dead Skin Mask, even though IE hates that SWF.> :ermm:

It <the plot twist> may be major or minor. I think they'll do a few minor ones that won't relate to the main story, considering that we know the bare-boned gist of it now.

Fnord.

Does anyone else see another major plot twist coming?  Personally I feel that there will be another plot twist in attempt to match the original Kotors plot twist but this time it will suck, not make sense,  super obvious, or just be plain lame.  Your thoughts?

If I am not misstaken its been said many times that the game will have many smaller plot twists rather than one large one, I do belive a dev even said so (I forget which one though), so I wouldn't worry about having another major plot twist like in KOTOR or one thats going to ruin the game by being too obvious.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

A storyline without some kind of a "twist" or surprise would have less appealing. A successful plot should include some kind of climax, and most of the successful RPGs have one (BG, NWN, KotOR I... etc).

As they say, tell the player something he or she doesn't know from the beginning of the game. Make the situation more complicated than it actually seems.

Myself, I'm expecting a different yet equally shocking plot twist in KotOR II... We'll see in due time then...

A storyline without some kind of a "twist" or surprise would have less appealing. A successful plot should include some kind of climax, and most of the successful RPGs have one (BG, NWN, KotOR I... etc).

As they say, tell the player something he or she doesn't know from the beginning of the game. Make the situation more complicated than it actually seems.

Myself, I'm expecting a different yet equally shocking plot twist in KotOR II... We'll see in due time then...

Thing is we are not saying TSL wont have plot twists all we are saying is that there wont be one huge one but many smaller ones that will change the game in (possibly) different ways.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

While yes it would be more productive, it would be more than likely a lot more perdictable than many smaller ones. A lot of people (myself included) say the big revilation about revan coming at the end of Dantooine (or earlier) so to have smaller ones its possible that they might throw even the most dillegent person off their track as to what the devs are getting at.

AscendedPaladin.png

Interesting, I intially was mad that I didn't have a chance to read the post out of curiosity but now am glad that I didn't spoil the game.

I have never beaten Kotor, rented it twice but never finished and the more I hear about all the storlyline (not only about the twist) I wish I could have finished the game. I might just have to buy the original Kotor, that will keep me occupied for a week, then I can start the real fun.