10 days left.....c'mon just one more trailer!!!

I hope not they first one was good enough

Sod off!!!

I would like atleast one more and of course another one before the PC release.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

10 days my ass.

We need a separate xbox-forum.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I don't think we should have an Xbox forum, we SHOULD have a spoiler forum.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

amen I hate the xbox it should burn in we all know were hell

Have you guys ever listened too yourselfs? All you do is whine. "Screw xbox this, xbox blows, let it burn in hell." Your like ten year olds with an attitude problem. Go do something constructive with yourselfs. :devil:

Any way, I've got to wait atleast another week before I get the game. Gotta save up.

Evolutionary Development

Have you guys ever listened too yourselfs? All you do is whine. "Screw xbox this, xbox blows, let it burn in hell." Your like ten year olds with an attitude problem. Go do something constructive with yourselfs. :devil:

Any way, I've got to wait atleast another week before I get the game. Gotta save up.

and the funny thing about it is I went on for twn pages about the same thing tonight.

I haven't been paying too close to any of the trailers, but is it me, or is there a distinct lack of cinematic cutscene material in them? The only part that comes strongly to mind is seeing what looks like the Ebon Hawk flying with a bunch of Republic Cruisers and Starfighters in formation. That and some flyby stuff.

Have you guys ever listened too yourselfs? All you do is whine. "Screw xbox this, xbox blows, let it burn in hell." Your like ten year olds with an attitude problem. Go do something constructive with yourselfs. :ermm:

You... you! Bah. Screw this, I can't be bothered to deal with you now. Consider yourself flamed.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Have you guys ever listened too yourselfs? All you do is whine. "Screw xbox this, xbox blows, let it burn in hell." Your like ten year olds with an attitude problem. Go do something constructive with yourselfs. :ermm:

You... you! Bah. Screw this, I can't be bothered to deal with you now. Consider yourself flamed.

No worries 213374U. I'll take care of this one. ;)

Listen Ever Faith, Xboxers are idiots who should be drowned in huge vessels filled with cats' p1ss. I have decided to begin breeding cats especially for this purpose. :ph34r:

manthing2.jpg

No worries 213374U.  I'll take care of this one.  :ermm:

Listen Ever Faith, Xboxers are idiots who should be drowned in huge vessels filled with cats' p1ss. I have decided to begin breeding cats especially for this purpose.  :ph34r:

The jealous are troublesome to others, but a torment to themselves.

Cheers!

Listen Ever Faith, Xboxers are idiots who should be drowned in huge vessels filled with cats' p1ss. I have decided to begin breeding cats especially for this purpose. :ph34r:

I wouldn't call them idiots...just extremely lucky bastards who should count their blessings and send me their credit card numbers :blink:

116kissmyass788er amityville....ummm oh wait...you weren't supossed to know that :ph34r: ok everfaith DON"T PROVOKE THE PC USER'S they start to flame EVERY GODDAMNED XBOX USER and don't quit it becomes a flame thread and nothing gets accomplished :lol: trust me I've read over 50 of these pages it dosen't turn out good