MotF and HotG to return?

Do you think Mantle of the Force or Heart of the Guardian crystals will be in this?

What do these crystals do?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Do you think Mantle of the Force or Heart of the Guardian crystals will be in this?

What do these crystals do?

Glow.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ahh I see. I thought you were speaking of that saber crystal that's rumoured to change colors with your alignment.

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

they gave your lightsabre either a shiny orange or bluish-green glow, depending. Along with some combat bonuses I don't quite recall; they weren't astounding. (They were PC only, I believe.)

Nope they were on the Xbox as well, in the Yavin Station DL.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Beat yah to it again Meshugger....you're getting old.  :-"

Meh, it's 4:47 AM here. I shouldn't even be up :thumbsup:

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Those chrystals change the effect of all the other chrystals. I made a table, but I expect there is one on the net somewhere.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Check here for all the info on said crystals....

Click me

Many thanks :sorcerer:

if Revan is in the game, they will also be present. They will be installed in his lightsaber. I hope i would be able kill him and take them from him.

Uhh i dont think you can have two colors crystals in one lightsaber! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

if Revan is in the game, they will also be present. They will be installed in his lightsaber. I hope i would be able kill him and take them from him.

Uhh i dont think you can have two colors crystals in one lightsaber! :D

Maybe Revan will be holding two :thumbsup:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom