Where do you pick up new party members?

Party Member Locations and Circumstances for Joining.

Known:

Kreia: Peragus II - You find her faking dead.

Atton Rand: Peragus II - You free him from the Stasis Prison thingie.

T3-M4: Peragus II - Repairing the Ebon Hawk.

HK-47: Peragus II - Damaged on the Ebon Hawk, must be repaired slowly.

Theories:

Mira: Telos - She's hunting the unwanted mercenaries there.

Handmaiden: Onderon or Dantooine - She falls for you at first sight! :wub:

Bao-Dur: Telos or Dantooine - He's working at repairing the planet.

Mandalore: Rhen Var - He's out to kill stuff.

Visas Marr: Dxun or Korriban - When you join the Sith, she agrees to serve you.

Wookiee: Who knows? Kashyyyk? Hah.

Disciple: Dantooine - Hopefully he's only available for female PCs, as he looks really wimpy and lame and wimpily lame. Reminds me too much of that fairy male love interest in Baldur's Gate II. :)

"You shall not pass!"

I believe HK-50 and HK-51 are the troublemakers on Peragus. They're out to kill you.

Plus, there's a screenshot of a damaged HK-47 lying in a crumpled heap aboard the Ebon Hawk. I believe there was a thread about it on this forum somewhere.

"You shall not pass!"

Disciple: Dantooine - Hopefully he's only available for female PCs, as he looks really wimpy and lame and wimpily lame. Reminds me too much of that fairy male love interest in Baldur's Gate II.  :thumbsup:

You mean Anomen? Oh wait, you said male love interest... :-"

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Well Anomen sure did seem like he was gay.

But I meant a love interest who was male (at least we hoped he was), and not a love interest for males, since there were already three much more female alternatives.

I just hope disciple isn't such a girlie man.

"You shall not pass!"

Yep. But I bet this Mandalore is not as strong as his predecessors. After all, he's hanging out with you instead of ruling the Mandalorian clans. It's probably Canderous, or possibly one of the Mandalorians that you meet (and don't kill) in KOTOR, and he's found Mandalore's helmet and become the new Mandalore. I'll bet he's on Dxun.

"You shall not pass!"

Yep. But I bet this Mandalore is not as strong as his predecessors. After all, he's hanging out with you instead of ruling the Mandalorian clans. It's probably Canderous, or possibly one of the Mandalorians that you meet (and don't kill) in KOTOR, and he's found Mandalore's helmet and become the new Mandalore. I'll bet he's on Dxun.

Only problem is that there is supposed to be a Mandalore already around my the time of KOTOR.

Also according to Akari, Mandalore wants something, that's why he's with you.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

Only problem is that there is supposed to be a Mandalore already around my the time of KOTOR.

Also according to Akari, Mandalore wants something, that's why he's with you.

surely there would need to be a ;large number of mandalores existing in this time for Jango Fet (Mandalore) to be the last mandalore before he makes the deal with the kamino and creates a clone son (Boba Fet).

Hk-47 does indeed need to be repaired slowly. You had it right the 1st time.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Handmaiden: Onderon or Dantooine - She falls for you at first sight! :ermm:

Disciple: Dantooine - Hopefully he's only available for female PCs.

Going by the picts on the offical site I would say you can get the Disciple as a male PC.

Since I think its been said that Kashyyk isn't in the game I am betting that we will meet the walking carpet on Telos (since Telos brings about anoying things incl. Carth).

Oh also can anyone please provide me with a link to the info where it talks about the handmaiden being over protective and falling in love at first sight with the PC?

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Thanks for the info.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Handmaiden: Onderon or Dantooine - She falls for you at first sight! :wub:

Disciple: Dantooine - Hopefully he's only available for female PCs.

Going by the picts on the offical site I would say you can get the Disciple as a male PC.

Since I think its been said that Kashyyk isn't in the game I am betting that we will meet the walking carpet on Telos (since Telos brings about anoying things incl. Carth).

Oh also can anyone please provide me with a link to the info where it talks about the handmaiden being over protective and falling in love at first sight with the PC?

Who says the wookie is as playable character hmmm? Hanmaiden becomes avalible on Onderon I think.

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi