Handmaiden

New Bastila? Who knows? :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

So she's the light side apprentice who's both fanatically loyal to and completely infatuated with her master.

That would make training interesting, to say the least.

But how to handle the dilemma of Jedi not being allowed to love? Well, if you're the last one left, you make the rules. Besides, how else can you repopulate the species?

"You shall not pass!"

first in this time era jedi are allowed to love and second jedi arent a species just force users that follow a set code

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

So she's the light side apprentice who's both fanatically loyal to and completely infatuated with her master.

But how to handle the dilemma of Jedi not being allowed to love? Well, if you're the last one left, you make the rules. Besides, how else can you repopulate the species?

Yeah Luke faced same dilemma and solved it by f.... galaxy's best lass. :ph34r:

BTW nice to see your triumphant return Gandalf! :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

No, that wouldn't be interesting. It would be so ridiculuosly cliched and predictable I would be immediately forced to uninstall TSL. Well, maybe not, but it would still suck big time. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah Luke faced same dilemma and solved it by f.... galaxy's best lass. :ph34r:

BTW nice to see your triumphant return Gandalf! :)

Triumphant return? had I gone anywhere?

"You shall not pass!"

first in this time era jedi are allowed to love and second jedi arent a species just force users that follow a set code

Firstly, I was kidding about repopulation.

Second -- paraphrased quote:

Revan: You mean the Jedi aren't allowed to love?

Bastila: Nope. (Unintellgible Force Banter:) blah blah blah. (Force Stuff.) Blah Blah. (Jedi Masters.) Blah. Blah.

Revan: Well that sucks.

Bastila: Kiss me you fool!

"You shall not pass!"

It seems that Bastila was bad educated. She had never read Tales of the Jedi Companion... :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Spicy. Feisty.

Yes, very interesting. You don't need to fight because anyone who even looks at you funny gets their eyes clawed out by your vicious Handmaiden.

She's very protective. Watch out, Mira and Visas Marr! You better not try anything funny or you'll be in store for a catfight!

"You shall not pass!"

Heh it's always nice when girls fight for you. :)

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Amen to that.

At least you're not stil wondering if she likes you anymore! If she's willing to kill for you, she must at least be a little bit fond of you...

We'll see in February...

Hey, there is nothing in the Jedi code forbidding sex.

And love as well. It's all superstition of impotent masters who didn't know Luke's righteous philosophy..

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: