What if....?

What if near the final fight the devs make it to where you apprentice has to take care of one of the lesser Sith Lords while you go mop up Nihilus or some such.

I think that might be kinda cool, but then you'd have to put a lot more emphasis on your apprentice.

Good idea! I think it would be cool anyway if your apprentice gets a bigger role. That would make it feel like you have a "real" apprentice, like Obi and Ani, or the Jedi in the books.

What if near the final fight the devs make it to where you apprentice has to take care of one of the lesser Sith Lords while you go mop up Nihilus or some such.

I think that might be kinda cool, but then you'd have to put a lot more emphasis on your apprentice.

Good idea! I think it would be cool anyway if your apprentice gets a bigger role. That would make it feel like you have a "real" apprentice, like Obi and Ani, or the Jedi in the books.

Would generally be nice if apprentice had more active role like in movies, where you tutor them and have responsability for them not to fall to DS if your LS.

Also would be nice if you were DS to have to turn your apprentice like in the movies or guide them down the dark path.

Like the Emperor with Luke Vs Vader: "Good, your hate has made you strong, now fore fill your destiny and take your father place at my side".

My dream for DS would be to turn my own apprentice or train a powerful force sensitive to be Sith.

I've wondered if maybe something like this would happen and your apprentice would fall to the dark side (or be redeemed to the light side) and turn on you and you would have to fight your apprentice (very movie-like).

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

"But I though Jedi weren't allowed to love." - Handmaiden

"But some do it anyway. We call it pulling a Bindo." - The Exile

that would be great.

Yeah, I thought so.

"Working for Davik was like driving a spike in the side of your head. Sure, you got something new up there, but in the end, you've lost something as well." - Canderous

It would eb great and have your actions/interatcions with the apprentice to play a role. He shouldn't automatically be "forced" to betray you in story terms but it should be a possibility.. Sweet.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

It would eb great and have your actions/interatcions with the apprentice to play a role. He shouldn't automatically be "forced" to betray you in story terms but it should be a possibility.. Sweet.

I agree. Your apprentice shouldn't be "forced" to betray you, but they could use that new "influence" system to determine whether he/she would betray you.

The problem with that is that being your apprentice, you and he/she would be pretty close, so I don't think you would ever be betrayed.

when was having an apprentice confirmed

Weekend Programer #5

or maybe you die in the final battle and you then switch to your apprentice, who is locked behind an energy field! but in the end he is able to cut the Sith Lord in half and the evil guy falls down a shaft! that would be cool .. and original!

edit: and then you apprentice begins the training of a young boy .. but who is too old for training, and in KOTOR3 he falls to the dark side and almost destroys the Jedi .. and in KOTOR4 the fallen Jedi kills you old apprentice .. and in KOTOR5 Master Vandaar trains the fallen Jedis boy he then saves the galaxy in KOTOR6!

huh??

Fortune favors the bald.

or maybe you die in the final battle and you then switch to your apprentice, who is locked behind an energy field! but in the end he is able to cut the Sith Lord in half and the evil guy falls down a shaft! that would be cool .. and original!

edit: and then you apprentice begins the training of a young boy .. but who is too old for training, and in KOTOR3 he falls to the dark side and almost destroys the Jedi .. and in KOTOR4 the fallen Jedi kills you old apprentice .. and in KOTOR5 Master Vandaar trains the fallen Jedis boy he then saves the galaxy in KOTOR6!

huh??

Exellent! Great stuff :huh:

huh??

Exellent! Great stuff :)

Indeed lol :) :D :p

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

huh??

rgiht on I see the story with a moon that destroys planets.