KOTOR Character Cameo

Which KOTOR Character would you most like to see make a cameo in your KOTOR 2 party?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Which KOTOR Character would you most like to see make a cameo in your KOTOR 2 party?

• Darth Revan, the Prodigal Knight
    • Carth Onasi, Republic War Hero
    • Bastila Shan, Beautiful Jedi Sentinel
    • Canderous Ordo, Mandalorian Warrior
    • Jolee Bindo, Wizened Old Coot
    • Juhani, Catwoman or Jedi?
    • Mission Vao, Blue Twi'lek Teeny-Bopper
    • Zaalbar, Professional Walking Carpet
    • Yuthura Ban, Quintessentially Purplicious
    • Other (Explain)

With everything that's happened, and promises to happen in KotOR2, I feel I'm gonna need Mission's optimistic outlook to get through some of the darker moments.

She may not have been anykind of powerhouse back in KotOR, but I have to admit, when it counted she provided a boost to flagging spirits (at least I found her to be entertaining). Besides, half the people in the Galaxy in KotOR were powerhouses in one way or another, it was a nice change of pace for me to have Mission's character stand out simply because she was so upbeat (rather than have her noticed because of her combat prowess - which could be considerable if she was trained properly).

I want to see Bastila as a great Jedi, head of the entire Order, her Destiny fulfilled.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Candy, because he's mandalore (watch himnot be mandalore lol).

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yeah Aribeth's cameo in Underdark was pathetic... but let's hope that Obsiadian knows their job.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Jolee was one of the more well developed characters his personality really showed it would be cool to see him again in this new game, also it would make sense being the fact that you are an outcast and he is a neutral, but I would loved to have seen jolee as your jedi instructor, but alas it looks as if that is kreia's role

EDIT: (Woops the DS thing I forgot)

Out of all the KOTOR I characters, I think Canderous has the best chance of surviving to become a major KOTOR II character, since you have to get him in your party in KOTOR, and he never dies.

I also anticipate a Carth cameo. His homeplanet, Telos, was created just for him. There'd be no point in going to Telos if you couldn't see Carth there, at least in some versions of the game.

Finally, Bastila could easily make a comeback as the most popular of all KOTOR characters. If Obsidian wanted to make tons of new friends really fast, that would be the sure fire way to do it.

"You shall not pass!"

Putting the droids aside, since it's already confirmed they appear, the original characters I'm most interested in seeing return are: Bastila, Revan, Jolee and Canderous. In that order of preference.

Since your choices determine how KotOR turned out, every single original character could have survived. It would also add a lot of replayability if different choices affected different combinations of party members between original and new. That way you'd get different banters and side quests depending on which members where chosen together.

I'm afraid that previous stars' cameos will be overshadowed by Mira, since Chris Avellone is her big fanboy (at least everything points at it).

Too bad cause I don't like her. Atris is OK but Mira looks lame.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I'm afraid that previous stars' cameos will be overshadowed by Mira, since Chris Avellone is her big fanboy (at least everything points at it).

Too bad cause I don't like her. Atris is OK but Mira looks lame.

Well Mira is his (Obsidian's) creation. So I wouldn't really hold it against him for liking her more than the previous characters.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes she is. But she still is lame.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: