• Luke Skywalker
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)
    • Ulic Qel Droma
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Revan
    • Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight series)
    • Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

I voted for Ulic, just because I like his story.  Obi-wan was a close second.

Ulic was a true Jedi Master in the end, as he became one with the Force. :thumbsup:

Redemption in death seems to tell the best stories when it comes to EU

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I voted for Ulic, just because I like his story.  Obi-wan was a close second.

Ulic was a true Jedi Master in the end, as he became one with the Force. :thumbsup:

Redemption in death seems to tell the best stories when it comes to EU

True.

But if only true Jedi Masters vanish in death (such as Obi-Wan, Yoda, Arca & Ulic), how come Qui-Gon never did? :o

manthing2.jpg

Anakin Skywalker = walked into dooku's lightning (stupid)

Yoda = powerful but annoying when he fights dooku

Luke Skywalker = little whining person who couldnt kill his dad

Obi-Wan Kenobi = hes ok

Ulic Qel Droma = o.O who is this?

Mace Windu = didnt kill count dooku when he had the chance...girl saber

Qui-Gon Jinn = couldnt kill the weakest of all the sith (maul)

Revan = wasnt his choice to be a jedi

Kyle Katarn = really bad imitation of obi-wan and is stupid

Jaden Korr = didnt really do anything that someone else couldnt do

Wasn't this done already?

Actually, this topic was created by DSLuke long before these new ones surfaced. Someone simply brought it back to the front page.

Sorry to correct you

*ducks for cover*

It would be nice to delete all of them except for one and make it a sticky so that these polls don't keep showing up.

but yeah, that would be kinda nice. How much space would be saved with this.

P.S.

Stand by original decisions.

• 2 months later...

A few important points about Mace:

- Has a wallet that says "Bad Mother#$@*&"

- Slapped around Jackie Brown

- After killing people, says "Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?"

- Can freeze water to defeat giant robots

- Managed to make the third Die Hard suck less than the second one

I think when you add this up and factor in his pimp purple lightsaber, it's all quite clear. Baldy is the baddest of the good guys, not to mention the most sylish.

You can talk up that whiny little surfer boy 'till you're blue in the face, but it won't make a difference. And yeah, the little green wrinkly guy with Grover's voice is probably more powerful. But who cares? Who would you want to party with? That's right, baby, Mace.

Think about it -- you're stranded on a weekend on Coruscant. Who's gonna show you the sights? Who's gonna hook you up with the parties that will leave you broke, sore and happy? Mace, baby. Only Mace.

Revan is worshipped by alienated gamers who can feel powerful thanks to him... but he's not a hero. He killed millions and became good only becouse Council brainwashed him. It wasn't act of a free will. Lamer. :thumbsup:

Bull. Revan was good until the Dark side got to her. She was a war hero, battling the Mandalorians, a Jedi... Bastila really DID restore her wounded mind, unless of course in your game s/he became a Sith.

Jacen and Anakin Solo should be on that list.

After all, it was pretty much Jacen who saved everything at the end of Unifying Force.

If I was going to pick someone to be, it would probably be him, or maybe Luke since he gets to sleep with Mara Jade who is a fictional hottie :thumbsup:

Bull. Revan was good until the Dark side got to her. She was a war hero, battling the Mandalorians, a Jedi... Bastila really DID restore her wounded mind, unless of course in your game s/he became a Sith.

Honestly, You have to take into consideration that Revan became whoever you wanted.

My thoughts, Revan was never the same person after Kotor1. Light or dark.

Man, it had almost gone away, we where sooooo close.

p.s. Revan is a lamer

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

1. Luke Skywalker

2. Obi-Wan Kenobi/ Qui-Gon Jinn

3. Yoda

I can only think of four, actually. Luke is first because he defeated the hate within him and fought for good when his situation was infinitely more dire than Anakin's ever was, yet Anakin still fell to the Dark Side. His actions saved the galaxy and his father.

Second is Obi-Wan because he was always the perfect Jedi. Wise, strong, diplomatic, humble. Qui-Gon Jinn also because he discovered how to retain one's identity in the Force after death, and also the Chosen One.

Yoda is third for similar reasons to Obi-Wan's, but in the prequels he seems to be more conservative than Obi-Wan, which was the Council's downfall. But he did finish Luke's training.

Revan first, always.

What I like most about him (it's just a pronoun, people) is that he is more real to me, as the type of character who has in real life changed history. Certainly not perfect. Not a whiny teenager, not an old man who hides in the desert and pretends he isn't a jedi. I believe if Revan hadn't been what he was, Luke would never have existed, or had half a chance to realize his fantasies. Anakin failed. Obi-Wan and Yoda sure weren't doing anything to fix what was wrong. Maybe they were powerful, but they lacked the courage of their convictions.

But Revan didn't. If he'd swallowed everything he was taught, he could probably have ended up running the Jedi Council, if he'd wanted. But he questioned and rebelled. Aloud. He was full of himself and that arrogance threatened to be his downfall (maybe more than once). He wasn't all-powerful and all-seeing. But he was intelligent, charismatic, and I think he had a farther-reaching grasp of the patterns of galactic events than most people saw.

He screwed up, and he employed questionable tactics. But it was all or nothing for him--if the structure was faulty, he would end it. By himself, if need be.

But even when he realized he'd miscalculated the power of the StarForge and had disgraced himself in his OWN eyes, he didn't quit. That just got him back on track and made him more determined than ever. History decides who is famous, or infamous. But anti-hero or hero, Revan changed the Jedi, the Sith, and maybe the face of the galaxy forever.

Well apparently you haven't read Shatterpoint by Matthew Stover - favourite novel of George Lucas these days...

Shatterpoint is all about Mace Windu who travels to a jungle world of his childhood. I suggest you read it, then you'll understand differences between him and Luke.

This is best novel I've ever read!

Details

Are you kidding me?! I hated...HATED Shatterpoint. Sure Mace Windu is a cool character, but that was some of the WORST writing I've ever seen, not just in any Star Wars novel, but in any book period. I was extremely happy to be done with it.

The Author didnt describe the big battles at all. For instance, when the Republic is landing its troops near the end and their forces come under attack, he doesn't really describe it. He just says how many landing craft there are, then tells you how many are left.

TERRIBLE WRITING.

I hope they improved the underwear models in TSL (preferably the female ones)...

You got that right.

Think its to much to hope for Silk lingerie :devil:

no its just in her price range! or shes just a complete ****!

IF she is nice ill buy her a red one :rolleyes:

the see-thourgh kind would work for me! :D

Maybe Obi wasn't trainning any more and decided to have some fun with the dancers at Jabbas and maybe just maybe he was drinking to much ale while waiting for the little punk to grow up and be able to begin his trainning...

Speakiing of "See through" and Jabba's dancers...

You should check out my Jabba's Palace Dancer Outfit Mod then which includes an Oola themed exotic mesh outfit. You can get it here: http://www.pcgamemods.com/10877

Here is a screenshot, though there is more at the link:

miramesh5dn.jpg

Also includes Leia Slave Girl Outfit:

miraslave4hr.jpg

It's great! It seems that my hatred toward Mira was greatly weakened... :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.