• Luke Skywalker
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)
    • Ulic Qel Droma
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Revan
    • Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight series)
    • Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

Luke fixed what Yoda and his gang screwed.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Luke fixed what Yoda and his gang screwed.

anakin di all the screwing, "yoda and gang" play a vital role in guiding luke to be a jedi, by the way did the emperor really need to be killed in person, since the death star he was on got destroyed anyhow, i guess he may have escaped, but i doubt it. only good that came out of that duel was that anakin returned to the light

1. Obi-Wan Kenobi

2. Mace Windu / Yoda

3. Mace Windu / Yoda

Anakin fell to the Darkside, so he's not really a great example of a Jedi Knight. If it were on character though, Episode III may well see Anakin elevated to No. 2, behind Obi-Wan of course.

Reading Shatterpoint,

Reemphasize

MACE OWNS!!!!!!

yeah right,

Windu (accoriding to sources) is gonna have his assed kicked by little Ani.

Of the prequel era Jedi only Obi Wan that matters in terms of power, because he wasn't wise back then since he was too young to take on an apprentice like Anakin.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

Reading Shatterpoint,

Reemphasize

MACE OWNS!!!!!!

yeah right,

Of the prequel era Jedi only Obi Wan that matters in terms of power, because he wasn't wise back then since he was too young to take on an apprentice like Anakin.

well you sure a thing or two, yea i cant wait to see ecil ani :- he better be a badass!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

• 1 month later...
Reading Shatterpoint,

Reemphasize

MACE OWNS!!!!!!

yeah right,

How the hell did Obi-Wan get so weak from Clone Wars era to Ep IV? Surely aging itself shouldn't result in such degradation of abilities if Yoda is anything to demonstate.

manthing2.jpg

Maybe Obi wasn't trainning any more and decided to have some fun with the dancers at Jabbas and maybe just maybe he was drinking to much ale while waiting for the little punk to grow up and be able to begin his trainning...

In my biased opinion, I would say Revan.

In unbiased terms i would choose Yoda.

Normally i would choose Anakin, but he just seems like a whiny teen at the moment. Come Episode3, that may change.

I agree. Anakin will be a pretty cool jedi in Ep3, he will have finally hit puberty.

Revan is awesome, the perfect character in the sense that he is a great tactician and fighter. Completely unstoppable no matter what side of the force he is on. However, I like Obi Wan, he may not be the best fighter but he knows that he doesn't need to be the most skilled dueler to win a fight. For me ObiWan represents a true jedi.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

In my biased opinion, I would say Revan.

In unbiased terms i would choose Yoda.

Normally i would choose Anakin, but he just seems like a whiny teen at the moment. Come Episode3, that may change.

I agree. Anakin will be a pretty cool jedi in Ep3, he will have finally hit puberty.

Revan is awesome, the perfect character in the sense that he is a great tactician and fighter. Completely unstoppable no matter what side of the force he is on. However, I like Obi Wan, he may not be the best fighter but he knows that he doesn't need to be the most skilled dueler to win a fight. For me ObiWan represents a true jedi.

Even though he is higly responsible for Anakin's fall to the Dark Side??

Even though he is higly responsible for Anakin's fall to the Dark Side??

How so? It seems to me that the fault lay with only one person: Anakin. He made the choice, if anything the only thing Obi-Wan did wrong was to do his master qui-gon's will and train Anakin, not something you can really blaim a loyal padawan for doing.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud