• Luke Skywalker
    • Obi-Wan Kenobi (Ben)
    • Ulic Qel Droma
    • Mace Windu
    • Qui-Gon Jinn
    • Revan
    • Kyle Katarn (Jedi Knight series)
    • Jaden Korr (Jedi Knight Jedi Academy)

I hope they improved the underwear models in TSL (preferably the female ones)...

You got that right.

Think its to much to hope for Silk lingerie :wub:

Well, if Atris is indeed the Queen of (don't remeber the name) then she just might have that kind of underwear. :wub:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I hope they improved the underwear models in TSL (preferably the female ones)...

You got that right.

Well, if Atris is indeed the Queen of (don't remeber the name) then she just might have that kind of underwear. :wub:

One can hope, grrrr!!!! :wub: play time

You got that right.

no its just in her price range! or shes just a complete ****!

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

You got that right.

no its just in her price range! or shes just a complete ****!

IF she is nice ill buy her a red one :wub:

the see-thourgh kind would work for me! :D

Where is the bell, wait for the bell, k i need the bell, wait the bell! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong! Ding bonda dong!

Kazic wants you.... to join the pinkside!

I like Qui-gon jinn's abillity to think for himself i do belive that he and the old ben kenobi impersonates the ideals of the jedi order while Luke impersonates the ideal Jedi Knight.

Yup, go ahead and stick Qui-gon right up there for no other reason that Liam Neeson played Jean Valjean in Les Mis

manthing2.jpg

Qui Gonn forced Jedi Order to train Anakin and therefore he's the one responsible for the downfall of the Republic and slaughter of the Jedi... where's greatness in this? :p

This guy should have a trial or something.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Qui Gonn forced Jedi Order to train Anakin and therefore he's the one responsible for the downfall of the Republic and slaughter of the Jedi... where's greatness in this?  ;)

This guy should have a trial or something.

No wait, it's Palpatine's fault for twisitng him to the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Anakin's own fault for falling to the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Obi-Wan's fault for failing to train him resist the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Yoda's fault for not forseeing that Anakin would fall to the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Shimi's fault for giving birth to Anakin who would fall to the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Watta's fault for losing Anakin on a bet which would allow him to fall to the Dark Side.

No wait, it's Sebulba's fault for allowing Anakin to win, thereby providing him access to leave th planet, acquire Jedi training, and therefore fall to the Dark Side! :p

The moral of the story: Never trust those sneaky Pod Racers. :ph34r:

That and the whole life-view where the individual is ultimately responsible for their own actions being at the center of all things with each individual creating an essence out of the facthood of their own existence, existential thing. ^_^

manthing2.jpg

Good explantion but you seem to forget that Mace in Prequels is nearly in his 50s while Luke in ROTJ is just 20 years old youngster. It is more fair to compare 50 years old Luke from "Unifying Force" with Prequel-Era Mace, Luke in that time is fully developed Jedi Master with greater selfcontrol that Mace ever had.

i only compare lucas's portrayal of characters with each other, and i'm betting that mace was always cool calm and collected he's samuel L Jackson for pete's sake :thumbsup:

Well apparently you haven't read Shatterpoint by Matthew Stover - favourite novel of George Lucas these days...

Shatterpoint is all about Mace Windu who travels to a jungle world of his childhood. I suggest you read it, then you'll understand differences between him and Luke.

This is best novel I've ever read!

And it's almost official since Lucas praised it for further development of Mace Windu's personality!

Details

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

And it's almost official since Lucas praised it for further development of Mace Windu's personality!

Yeah, almost being the key word here. Gotcha. :thumbsup:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Let me doubt in it.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: