R U Looking Forward To Exploring The Jedi Academy?

Hi There, :)

Are you looking forward to exploring the former Jedi academy on duntooine and exploring what the academy might look like after Malak attacked it in KOTOR...and what secrets that might yet be revealed at the former destroyed academy? you never know what revelations might pop out there...lol....any ideas?

I'll probably visit Dantooine at the first opportunity. However, I get the feeling I'm gonna be depressed that the Academy is in ruins (or possibly even wiped clean of the planet). I wonder if the Star Map computers are still operational throughout the Galaxy. I'm curious about whether the Dantooine "temple" (that housed the Star Map piece) is still operational.

Probably the one thing I'm forward to seeing the most is the original locations and characters. I'm most interested in the story and what has happened since the end of the original. Indeed I do hope they kept some of the original Dantooine map, I would definitely be interested in seeing that star map temple. Perphaps the star map is the only thing left standing?

Oh Yes! Can't wait to see burned remains of that dumbass Vrook...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It would be absolutely great! A fine compensation for tolerating his face in KOTOR 1. (w00t)

(dunno know why but this guy reminds me my chemistry teacher from college, so I hate him triple)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I hope they actually kept some of the orginal map of Dantooine.

Ya me too, I hope there's some recognizable areas, and that even though the academy is ruined that the layout is the same

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I also hope the music is the same, I really liked the Eps.2ish music

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Dantooine should be ripe with force ghosts. It'll probably hold some amazing revelations.

I'm really interested in korriban though. You know that place has some secrets and I'm looking forward to making it "give up it's ghosts" if you'lll pardon the pun :lol:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

I'm really interested in korriban though. You know that place has some secrets and I'm looking forward to making it "give up it's ghosts" if you'lll pardon the pun :lol:

I'm actually expecting Korriban to be largely deserted, and in a terrible mess. I imagine I'll be running into a Sith Lord down there somewhere ...

• [Me]
  • <Entering a dark chamber and seeing a Sith Lord>

[SithLord]
  • "Who or what were you expecting to find here, I wonder ..."

[Me]
  • <in a coldly serious voice>"It doesn't matter, now that you're here." :mellow:

[SithLord]"
  • Indeed. You seem to have some spirit in you. Not like the others."

[Me]
  • <still in a calm and very cold voice>"You wouldn't know the half of it." :mellow:

[SithLord]
  • "Impressive, we shall see if your abilities match your arrogance."<He advances while igniting lightsaber>

[Me]
  • <ignites sabers and goes into defensive stance, with a determined expression>"As you wish." :mellow:

I live for moments like that :lol: :lol: .

[Aside]The above may even happen in the ruins on Dantooine. :ph34r:

I'm actually expecting Korriban to be largely deserted, and in a terrible mess. I imagine I'll be running into a Sith Lord down there somewhere ...

• [Me]

[SithLord]

[Me]

• <in a coldly serious voice>"It doesn't matter, now that you're here." :mellow:

[SithLord]"

[Me]

• <still in a calm and very cold voice>"You wouldn't know the half of it." :mellow:

[SithLord]

• "Impressive, we shall see if your abilities match your arrogance."<He advances while igniting lightsaber>

[Me]

• <ignites sabers and goes into defensive stance, with a determined expression>"As you wish." :mellow:

I live for moments like that :lol: :lol: .

(w00t) (w00t) (w00t)

i too hope we can get in the archives. maybe we can learn battle meditation from reading holocrons there. i also expect its where we get "our" saber

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

• [Me]

[SithLord]

[Me]

[SithLord]"

[Me]

[SithLord]

[Me]

• <ignites sabers and goes into defensive stance, with a determined expression>"As you wish." :lol:

I live for moments like that :mellow::lol: .

Pretty Sweet :lol:

i too hope we can get in the archives.  maybe we can learn battle meditation from reading holocrons there.  i also expect its where we get "our" saber

the archives.......the archives sound boring..i actually had to force myself to listen to that annoying jedi preaching about revan and malak and exar kun and the mandalorian wars.......actually i've forgotten why i actually listened to him in the first place :lol:

ehh you didn't miss anything that wasen't repeated several times in the game but with less detail the "Jedi Cronicler" was it gave a historical context for the Jedi Revan and Malak... ehh too lazy to type it all basically it's background history to make the characters more belivable :shifty::geek: *yea that makes sense einstein"

Always wanted to look through achieves But the mighty Master said "NO, We must not we cant fail again and have a new Revan" or Developers were just Lazy dont know, but now that they are dead there a chance if anythings left thats not been destroyed by Malaks attack.