Designer Rambling: Character List

Indeed. Thank you for the info Mr. Avellone. I look forward to playing the force monkeys out of your game. :devil:

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Just some designer ramblings:

1. You're probably already aware of this, but depending on whether you go light side or dark side, your companion selection changes.

2. The same thing is true with your PC's gender.

Hi >_<

I just wanted to ask if your gender choice only affects the companions you will have or other things in the game too, like dialogs and quests. In Fallout II you could, for example, sleep with other caracters or join the pron studios if you were a female and so on to resolve some quests :ph34r:

It would be cool to get some hot photos as a female S&M leathered sith lady... >_<

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

In Fallout II you could, for example, sleep with other caracters or join the pron studios if you were a female and so on to resolve some quests :ph34r:

Funny thing is, with enough CHA you could join the pr0n studios being male as well. >_<

Tribal hero. Post-nuclear savior. Sex god.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

just wanted to ask if your gender choice only affects the companions you will have or other things in the game too, like dialogs and quests. In Fallout II you could, for example, sleep with other caracters or join the pron studios if you were a female and so on to resolve some quests

I sure it will affect dialogs and sidequests but this starwars you are talking about, so I don't think the latter will be going on. :lol:

just wanted to ask if your gender choice only affects the companions you will have or other things in the game too, like dialogs and quests. In Fallout II you could, for example, sleep with other caracters or join the pron studios if you were a female and so on to resolve some quests

I sure it will affect dialogs and sidequests but this starwars you are talking about, so I don't think the latter will be going on. :lol:

I know, i just wanted to give some examples of gender choices in dialogs and quests, and i remembered those on Fallout II :lol: