Comprehensive Sith Lords List

It's generally assumed that we're discussing characters that are actually real (in the SW universe, of course :rolleyes:)

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

even if he is under development, it doesn't make him canon.

http://swfanon.wikia.com/wiki/Darth_Scyreus Read the link and it does say that it is a swfanon and we all know what fanon really is.

Translation: Fanon is a fans take on canon but it is not canon itself.

Yes, that is the URL I linked you to in my second posting on this forum. I am not hiding anything and will cease all subjects other than 'canon' at this site. You have now answered my question about what this forum talks about.

"DEID, YASUF'VEAJI OAN SITH'ARI, MOEQ ESSOA ZARUXISAS KA ESSOA QAKO. AGIAS TOUNDIA SOUM'INOTI DARTH... SCYREUS

darth is a sith equal of Darthka from the Rakata language. there stands a good chance that Darth Andeddu is one of the oldest Sith Lords probaly predating Darth Revan Due to the fact Andeddu favors the Naga Sadow era clothes style of the Sith Lords. Also Andeddu looks very ancient to the point of inhuman. So it stands a good chance that he is the one of the First Darths.

I think we're looking for canon/any kind of movie or game character here. I have never heard of him and I know my Sith Lords, so definately he is fanon and ive checked out the link, he is still in developement meaning not even released yet.

62nzp7r.jpg

""Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan

Another question,

Are the Sith not an old race? And were the Sith then conquered by Dark Jedi who adopted their form of magic. Then did these Jedi call themselves Sith Lords. The first known Dark Lord of the Sith (Dark Jedi to conquer Sith) of recorded history was Darth Scarz, which is not to be confused with Darth Ghore, the first known Sith Monarch. Is this not canon?

I know Darth Scyreus is not canon. But I want to ask you what you thought of the general story and why it is or is not good? And when it does come out in print will it then be thought of as canon, is this is all it takes to add to the EU of Star Wars? One just gets published?

Edited by Darth Scyreus

"DEID, YASUF'VEAJI OAN SITH'ARI, MOEQ ESSOA ZARUXISAS KA ESSOA QAKO. AGIAS TOUNDIA SOUM'INOTI DARTH... SCYREUS

Are these all canon Sith, Dark Jedi or Darth?

Ancient Sith

Shar Dakhan

Dor Gal-ram

Dreypa

Garu

Horak-mul

Tulak Hord

Karness Muur

Kla

Komok-Da

Ludo Kressh

Freedon Nadd

Najus

Tritos Nal

Ajunta Pall

Marka Ragnos

Naga Sadow

Rin Shuuir

Simus

Bo Vanda

XoXaan

Brotherhood of the Sith

Exar Kun

Ulic Qel-Droma

Revan's Sith Empire

Darth Malak

Darth Revan

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wynn

Sith Triumvirate

Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger

Darth Nihilus

Darth Sion

Darth Traya

New Sith Empire

Belia Darzu

Na'daz

Darth Rivan

Darth Ruin

The Dark Underlord

Brotherhood of Darkness

Kaan, leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness.

Advozse Sith Lord

Githany

Hezzoran

Kaan

Kaox Krul

Kas'im

Kopecz

LaTor

Orilltha

Qordis

Seviss Vaa

Shenayag

Sirak

Order of the Sith Lords/ Rule of Two

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah.

All Sith following the Rule of Two, both master and apprentice, held the title of Dark Lord of the Sith.This list is in chronological order.

Darth Bane

Darth Zannah

Darth Cognus

Darth Millennial

Darth Vectivus

Darth Plagueis

Darth Sidious

Darth Maul

Darth Tyranus

Darth Vader

Lumiya's Sith

Darth Caedus.

Lumiya

Flint

Carnor Jax

Darth Caedus

Tahiri Veila

New Sith Order/ Rule of One

Darth Krayt leader and founder of the new Sith Order.

Darth Azard

Darth Krayt

Darth Kruhl

Darth Maladi

Darth Maleval

Darth Nihl

Darth Ruyn

Darth Stryfe

Darth Talon

Darth Wyyrlok I

Darth Wyyrlok II

Darth Wyyrlok III

Unknown Time Period

Darth Andeddu

Darth Phobos

Darth Desolous

Darth Karnage

Darth Tenebrous

Sources

Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Tales of the Jedi

Edited by Darth Scyreus

Are these all canon Sith, Dark Jedi or Darth?

Ancient Sith

Shar Dakhan

Dor Gal-ram

Dreypa

Garu

Horak-mul

Tulak Hord TRUE

Karness Muur

Kla

Komok-Da

Ludo Kressh TRUE

Freedon Nadd TRUE

Najus

Tritos Nal

Ajunta Pall TRUE

Marka Ragnos TRUE

Naga Sadow TRUE

Rin Shuuir

Simus

Bo Vanda

XoXaan

Brotherhood of the Sith

Exar Kun TRUE

Ulic Qel-Droma TRUE

Revan's Sith Empire

Darth Malak TRUE

Darth Revan TRUE

Jorak Uln TRUE

Uthar Wynn TRUE

Sith Triumvirate

Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger TRUE

Darth Sion TRUE

Darth Traya TRUE

New Sith Empire

Belia Darzu

Na'daz

Darth Rivan TRUE

Darth Ruin TRUE

The Dark Underlord TRUE

Brotherhood of Darkness

Kaan, leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness. TRUE

Advozse Sith Lord

Githany TRUE

Hezzoran

Kaan True

Kaox Krul

Kas'im

Kopecz

LaTor

Orilltha

Qordis

Seviss Vaa

Shenayag

Sirak

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah. TRUE

All Sith following the Rule of Two, both master and apprentice, held the title of Dark Lord of the Sith.This list is in chronological order.

Darth Bane TRUE

Darth Zannah TRUE

Darth Cognus TRUE

Darth Millennial TRUE

Darth Vectivus TRUE

Darth Plagueis TRUE

Darth Sidious TRUE

Darth Maul TRUE

Darth Tyranus TRUE

Darth Vader TRUE

Lumiya's Sith

Darth Caedus. TRUE

Lumiya TRUE

Flint TRUE

Carnor Jax TRUE

Darth Caedus TRUE

Tahiri Veila TRUE

Darth Azard

Darth Krayt TRUE

Darth Kruhl

Darth Maladi TRUE

Darth Maleval

Darth Nihl TRUE

Darth Ruyn

Darth Stryfe

Darth Talon TRUE

Darth Wyyrlok I TRUE

Darth Wyyrlok II TRUE

Darth Wyyrlok III TRUE

Unknown Time Period

Darth Andeddu TRUE

Darth Phobos

Darth Desolous

Darth Karnage

Darth Tenebrous

Sources

Jedi vs. Sith: The Essential Guide to the Force

Darth Bane: Path of Destruction

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic

Star Wars: Battlefront II

Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords

Tales of the Jedi

Well The names that I put TRUE next too are the Sith Lords I know to be Either within Movie Canon or EU canon.

Your sources are good.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page Darth Scyreus

These are members of the dark side according to you. Are there any more that were not listed?

Ancient Sith

Tulak Hord

Ludo Kressh

Freedon Nadd

Ajunta Pall

Marka Ragnos

Naga Sadow

Brotherhood of the Sith

Exar Kun

Ulic Qel-Droma

Revan's Sith Empire

Darth Malak

Darth Revan

Jorak Uln

Uthar Wynn

Sith Triumvirate

Darth Nihilus, Lord of Hunger

Darth Sion$

Darth Traya

New Sith Empire

Darth Rivan

Darth Ruin

The Dark Underlord

Brotherhood of Darkness

Kaan, leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

Githany

Kaan

Darth Bane and Darth Zannah

Darth Bane

Darth Zannah

Darth Cognus

Darth Millennial

Darth Vectivus

Darth Plagueis

Darth Sidious

Darth Maul

Darth Tyranus

Darth Vader

Lumiya's Sith

Darth Caedus

Lumiya

Flint

Carnor Jax

Darth Caedus

Tahiri Veila

Darth Krayt

Darth Maladi

Darth Nihl

Darth Talon

Darth Wyyrlok I

Darth Wyyrlok II

Darth Wyyrlok III

Unknown Time Period

Darth Andeddu

Great, Thanks

Edited by Darth Scyreus

These are all Darth listed from StarWars.com

From the Films

Darth Plagueis (plague)

Darth Maul (maul)

Darth Sidious (insidious)

Darth Tyranus (tyranny)

Darth Vader (invader)

From the Expanded Universe

Darth Andeddu

Darth Bandon (abandon)

Darth Bane (bane)

Darth Cognus (cognizance)

Darth Desolous (desolate)

Darth Karnage (carnage)

Darth Krayt

Darth Kruhl (cruel)

Darth Maladi (malady)

Darth Malak (malice)

Darth Maleval (malevolent)

Darth Millennial (millennial)

Darth Nihilus (nihilist, annihilate)

Darth Nihl (nill, nihilist)

Darth Revan (revenant, revanche)

Darth Rivan (rivan)

Darth Ruin (ruin)

Darth Ruyn (ruin)

Darth Sion (scion)

Darth Stryfe (strife)

Darth Talon (talon)

Darth Tenebrous (tenebrous)

Darth Traya (betrayer)

Darth Vectivus (invective)

Darth Wyyrlok (warlock)

Darth Zannah

Another question,

Are the Sith not an old race? And were the Sith then conquered by Dark Jedi who adopted their form of magic.

Nope, other way around - the dark jedi conquered the sith species, then interbred with them until there were none of the original species left. This led to the formation of the Sith Empire. The Sith species had potential for but little knowledge of the dark side or the force itself - they learned from the dark jedi. Start reading here: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Hundred_Years_Darkness

Thank you for the link Jediphile.

Please, everyone understand I have been a Star Wars watcher since I had seen Star Wars for the first time in theatres, not Star Wars IV: A New Hope. I Met Lord Vader that very same year a month or so later. After he crushed my hand while I had my picture taken with him, I talked with him asking if I may be part of his following. He answered still shaking my hand yes. I then asked him what I must do and he answered, "Over time you will be shown the way". Cool, but being 14 at that time I did not understand fully what he had meant. I did not want to look dumb and ask more so I then knelt before him saying, "My Lord", and then I left. I am glad I did that. After all how many can say that? Lord Vader has been my Master ever since that day. I have been waiting for Lord Vader to have an apprentice and it looks like I can in the game Star Wars: The Force Unleashed (TFU)

LordVaderandMe.jpg

I know it was not David but James Earl Jones within the costume. It was way cool to hear Lord Vader's voice answering me. The voice, the breathing the real suit, I was not on Earth but far,far away. I am sorry about the poor photo but it is over 30 years old. And it was my Grandmother that took the shot and I would not have had any picture if she had not. I love her for that and other things. I am much older now and am taken back to me meeting Lord Vader everytime I see or here about anything related. Everything I know about other Dark Jedi or Sith, other than the movies or TV shows, I have read in the last week online or in a couple of novels that have drawn my attention over the years.

Some more questions, if I may? Does George Lucas support any or all printed material? And if not, why 'believe' what is in those printings that have not received support? Is it not true that he does not support anything before Phantom Menace unless it is presented within the movies? And that he likes some of the EU and may include some in future Star Wars projects? Like TFU?

I wish to thank you for the help I have been getting on this site, especialy DeathScepter & Jediphile. I hope in the near future to be one helping also.

Edited by Darth Scyreus

Brotherhood of Darkness

Kaan, leader of the Brotherhood of Darkness

Githany

Kaan

Great, Thanks

Nobody in Kaan's Institute for the Mentally Retarded was a Sith Lord. they weren't even Dark Jedi. They were basically Jedi, except for the fact that they used the Dark Side (somehow). They didn't even follow the Sith Code.

In 7th grade, I teach the students how Chuck Norris took down the Roman Empire, so it is good that you are starting early on this curriculum.

R.I.P. KOTOR 2003-2008 KILLED BY THOSE GREEDY MONEY-HOARDING ************* AND THEIR *****-*** MMOS

Some more questions, if I may? Does George Lucas support any or all printed material? And if not, why 'believe' what is in those printings that have not received support? Is it not true that he does not support anything before Phantom Menace unless it is presented within the movies? And that he likes some of the EU and may include some in future Star Wars projects? Like TFU?

I couldn't say for sure, but as far as I know the vast majority of published material approved by Lucasarts is considered canon, including all the comic books, novels, cartoons, computer games and what have we. The notable exception are the Star Wars Tales comic book anthologies, and even some of that is considered canon IIRC. The Infinities comic books, being alternate versions of mostly the movies, are naturally not canon either.

Lots of people talk about A-canon and C-canon and whatnot, but to LA it seems that comic book characters like Zayne Carrick or Marn Hierogryph (from the KotOR comic book) are just as much canon as Wedge Antilles was in the movies. It's just that a lot of fans don't feel that way for whatever reason. Some of the alternate versions of the game endings are not canon, though, such as evil Revan in KotOR1 (since Revan is canonically light sided and male). Same for Kyle Katarn and Jaden Korr for the Jedi Knight/Jedi Academy games.

Lord Kaan and his brotherhood are Sith Light. Basicly they practices the fundamentals but nothing more. A true Sith praticitionor will always strive to improve him or herself. That is why Bane left the Brotherhood and set the trap for them.

And because Bane is a ****ing beast at life. >_<

That is great and gives me a lot to read about. I have read Bane's first novel and look forward to the next one once it is TPB. That way it will match the rest of my collection so far.

• 3 weeks later...

I want to add to this topic. I know a few Sith, Sith Lords and Dark Lords of the Sith.

(The three titles in the Sith ranking system during the era of the Rule of the strong and

Darth Krayt's Rule of one

However I want to know of Sith who were totally redeemed.

I Only know of two and if we think of the Dark side as a slight drug like effect, (Otherwise it wouldn't be so easy to give into it.) they were never actually tested.

Darth Vader: He was redeemed but in his redemption he died, thus he never struggled and we never found out if his strength of will would have allowed him to escape.

Ulic Qel-Droma:

He was redeemed then got cut off

so he never struggled not to Force lightening anyone who annoyed him either, I mean struggle not to use the dark. Yes of cause.

So can anyone tell me of any SITH, Dark Jedi semi possessed by Exar Kun don't count, actually Dark Jedi who don't fall the whole way don't count, Sith or above who actually redeemed and then had to struggle not to use the power that was just out waiting to be used, AND actually managed to resist.

Oh and as a marking stick, not that this is accurate, an person who can use Sith Lightening is a Sith. I know it isn't quiet accurate but it stops those who only fell slightly into the dark. btw before anyone complains Darth Vader could do Sith lightening. He does it in some of the books. They just didn't include it in the movies either cause of CG graphics problems or maybe didn't think he could do it to his own son.

Oh and to add an opinion to this, Either Exar Kun, Darth Bane or Naga Sadow should be said to be the Chuck Norris of this universe. Everyone just likes Revan, Not denying that he is cool, because you get to play as him. Its not like he made a Star explode with his force powers, Naga Shadow did, Nor did he almost totally destroy the Jedi and the Republic, like Exar, Oh and before anyone argues with this Exar did it 40 years before Revan, they were still damn recovering, Nor totally destroy all opposition like Bane did.

Wait I take that back, Yoda is the Chuck Norris of this universe.

Edited by Peregrine

I want to add to this topic. I know a few Sith, Sith Lords and Dark Lords of the Sith.

(The three titles in the Sith ranking system during the era of the Rule of the strong and

Darth Krayt's Rule of one

However I want to know of Sith who were totally redeemed.

I Only know of two and if we think of the Dark side as a slight drug like effect, (Otherwise it wouldn't be so easy to give into it.) they were never actually tested.

Darth Vader: He was redeemed but in his redemption he died, thus he never struggled and we never found out if his strength of will would have allowed him to escape.

Ulic Qel-Droma:

He was redeemed then got cut off

so he never struggled not to Force lightening anyone who annoyed him either, I mean struggle not to use the dark. Yes of cause.

So can anyone tell me of any SITH, Dark Jedi semi possessed by Exar Kun don't count, actually Dark Jedi who don't fall the whole way don't count, Sith or above who actually redeemed and then had to struggle not to use the power that was just out waiting to be used, AND actually managed to resist.

Oh and as a marking stick, not that this is accurate, an person who can use Sith Lightening is a Sith. I know it isn't quiet accurate but it stops those who only fell slightly into the dark. btw before anyone complains Darth Vader could do Sith lightening. He does it in some of the books. They just didn't include it in the movies either cause of CG graphics problems or maybe didn't think he could do it to his own son.

Oh and to add an opinion to this, Either Exar Kun, Darth Bane or Naga Sadow should be said to be the Chuck Norris of this universe. Everyone just likes Revan, Not denying that he is cool, because you get to play as him. Its not like he made a Star explode with his force powers, Naga Shadow did, Nor did he almost totally destroy the Jedi and the Republic, like Exar, Oh and before anyone argues with this Exar did it 40 years before Revan, they were still damn recovering, Nor totally destroy all opposition like Bane did.

Wait I take that back, Yoda is the Chuck Norris of this universe.

You answered your own question almost. Think about Master Yoda and his Force Lightening. Only Sith do Force Lightening. So Yoda was once Sith!!!

Redirection of lightning is a separate ability, it hasn't got much to do with the amount of hate needed to conjure fiersome electric current from nothing. A very impressive feat by any standards, Yoda's mastery of the technique is a testament to the old man's sheer power of will. Not to mention the amount of training needed to be able to realign the most destructive of the dark side's abilities.

I think force lightning is a good sign of some serious dark side ability, established by the few indiviuals who are able to use it in the canon and their alignment with the dark side. And everyone tends to at least frown, sneer or just cackle maniacally when unleashing it, heh.

Remember that being able to use dark side powers doesn't automatically make you "evil", it just tells of the potential and propensity of the invidual to deal with their darker urges - anger, lust, hatred, greed, etc and harness them. To be able to use those feelings for offense in such finesse is a rare trait. It's what the offense is aimed at that marks the user. Though I'd seek some serious help if someone's brooding would manifest as controllable electricity.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

True I will agree on that.

Darkness doesn't equal Evil. However in saying that, few examples exist, in the Star wars universe anyway, of the Dark Side being used for good. Revan did try but in official cannon it did corrupt him into Darkness in the end. I believe the saying "Power corrupts and Absolute Power corrupts Absolutely" fits well with the Sith. While the Jedi had power, it wasn't really over people. Thus little corruption. The Dark side gives you Absolute power over other beings, thus more corrupting.

As for the few individuals that could do Sith Lightening, well that is arguable. Most Sith Lords could do it. In the Rule of Power (The oldest Sith rule.) where you were a Sith apprentice, then a Sith Lord. The Dark lord of the Sith was the leader.

"The Sith grew past the use of lightsabers, but we continue to use them, if only to humiliate the Jedi."

―Darth Sidious to Darth Vader (Dark Lord: The Rise of Darth Vader)

This implies that to be a full fledged Sith Lord, and not just an Apprentice, was to be able to produce Sith Lightening. Unless you can think of anything else that could beat a Lightsaber that a Jedi can't use.

AND NO BODY SAY FORCE CHOKE. The chances of that working on a Jedi are tiny.

So can anyone help me on the above mentioned list.

There are many ways to be beyond using a lightsabre. The quote isn't meant as "we have this one ability which we can use against someone with a lightsabre", it's meant as "there are other ways to beat an enemy, not just taking him on with a lightsabre". The Sith under the rule of two, culminating with Palpatine, prefered lies and deceit to get into a position of power. Using everyone around them without their knowledge and bringing them to do exactly what they wanted them to do, preferably shoveling their own grave.

Of course you can use the force to fight someone who has a lightsabre, but that isn't really the point. Taking the quote as "we use lightning" is especially unrealistic if you look at who Sidious is talking to, Vader can't use lightning because of his damaged body and the armour he is wearing.

And if you want to talk about "powers", if such a thing even exists: Dooku used lightning on Obi Wan, and Obi Wan blocked it with his lightsabre without any kind of effort. You need to be really masterful, like Palpatine, or catch your opponent completely off guard, which shows that it isn't the best weapon to use in such a case. Add Sidious putting everything he had into Mace Windu, to the point of being completely drained, and still not being able to swipe away his lightsabre.

Dooku picked up Obi Wan and choked/crushed him without breaking a sweat, just like Yoda threw the Emperor through the whole room. It's not the power that matters, it's how capable the user is.