Comprehensive Sith Lords List

Dont know if he has been said but shouldnt Cadeus be on this list, since he is the current sith lord from the Legacy of the force books.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

" Revan was power and it was like staring into the heart of the force."

• 2 weeks later...

i don't think he is powerful enough to duel with darth revan (for example) or darth nihilus so he's not so powerful ( in my opinion )

this is the reason

You were bold and strong, and ready to begin your life

All for nothing, you were sacrificed

You began alone, and so it will be when you die

All for nothing, will you be remembered?

You did decide...

Nobody can duel with Revan. They would be floored by Revan's sheer power.

Darth Revan is the reason Chuck Norris sleeps with a nightlight.

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

First of all, simply being a fallen Jedi or a dark Jedi does not qualify you as Sith. As taught by Darth Tyranus in the Clone Wars animated series. Or else Aurra Sing and countless others would be considered Sith Lords.

It is my own belief and opinion that Bastila would qualify, because if you set up KOTOR II with Revan as being dark, you will find Bastila in the room of Uthar Wynn on Korriban saying she's going to follow Revan and look for him. Now, not just any idiot Sith can create a Sith holocron and her place in Korriban appointed by Revan until Revan returned shows the faith Revan placed in her abilities as a Sith.

As for the question of which Sith Lord was the most powerful, Tulak Hord had no equal in lightsaber combat as Kreia tells the exile. Naga Sadow and Marka Ragnos were both masters of deception, and manipulating their enemies against each other. So is Darth Bane really as great for the rule of two, or is Marka the greater for climbing the way to the top and manipulating hundreds to thousands of followers? Depends on what type of Sith you are asking about, and your point of view. The Sith, like everyone, are each unique and possess different strenghts and weaknesses as well as had very different obstacles to overcome during the time they were in power.

i don't think he is powerful enough to duel with darth revan (for example) or darth nihilus so he's not so powerful ( in my opinion )

this is the reason

I didn't know this thread was about who could deal with Revan, I thought it was a sith Lord list naming all the sith lords, which would apply to Cadeus. Btw He wasnt a wanna be, he gave luke a run for his money in Inferno. However I think Revan is more powerful.

"Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both." Benjamin Franklin

• 1 month later...

To me he looks more like someone who can't get anything done.

He's kind of how Vader could have been if he hadn't developed any sense of brain. Though not as powerful as Vader, of course. In a way, Caedus is like the darkside version of Anakin Skywalker in Attack of the Clones.

Caedus makes Malak look like he invented the art of combat-strategy and battle-tactics, not to mention that his leadership is non-existant. Vader had at least some sort of reason to kill his subordinates, Caedus is just a big crybaby.

He had absolutely zero chance against Luke Skywalker. The only reason why he wasn't totally outclassed, was because Luke had other goals, like saving his son.

Maybe it's just me, but they turned Caedus into a weak villain, who is incapable of achieving anything. The only reason why he isn't done yet, is because they made the Jedi even more stupid than they have done in all the other parts of the EU, which is quite an accomplishment.

Maybe they shouldn't have had three authors circling the books between each other. One author who focuses on certain areas would have been much better, even if it had meant a shorter series. Both NJO and Legacy of the Force aren't quite on the level of earlier works (not all, of course).

I reread the last couple of books in the series and in my opinion I dont think he is weak but kind of stupid in the way he goes about his actions, almost to a point like Malak, hey the both used their ships to destroy a world. I agree that Luke is much stronger and could have killed Cadeus, however Cadeus is not a weakling. I feel the autors of this series are trying to recreate Vader, but not doing a great job, it is a pity because Jacen solo was a cool character, even in this series until the last couple of books. However I enjoy the books, and are very good books for the most part.

Caedus has weaker motivation to go to the dark side than Revan or Anakin does. Caedus as Jacen, to me, doesn't have much of a Strong personality. Basicly weak and confused. So easy prey for someone like Lumyia. Just because you are strong in the force, it doesn't give you a strong personality or will.

• 6 months later...

Darth Syreus

Jathor Vourne was a Human male born of legend in prelude years of the First Great Schism, and was later famed as the Sith'ari of Sith legend. During his training, he started out as being somewhat insecure and low profiled. During his Jedi training with Awdrysta Pina, he was able to overcome his reluctant nature and truly tap into his unlimited potential. Though, through his late adolescent years, he was slowly swayed to the dark side of the Force by his perception of the galaxy

Edited by Darth Scyreus

"DEID, YASUF'VEAJI OAN SITH'ARI, MOEQ ESSOA ZARUXISAS KA ESSOA QAKO. AGIAS TOUNDIA SOUM'INOTI DARTH... SCYREUS

don't you realize that He is a fanon character and NOT a Movie or EU canon character. I did some research on him and he is a fanon character.

Well if you are going to whine about canonicty of this character, show me what works he is in.

Edited by DeathScepter

don't you realize that He is a fanon character and NOT a Movie or EU canon character. I did some research on him and he is a fanon character.

Well if you are going to whine about canonicty of this character, show me what works he is in.

I did ask if this site was limited to just gaming. Maybe not, but I think you are limited to just published works and not new stories under development. That being said; this story is still under development, as is stated at the start of the post I had linked to. His life and teachings are in the linked post for anyone to read with more history being added. You can see his history is not over and timelines can be developed without end. As you read along you see the author is working out clashes and timeline conflicts. You can see some areas of the story are short and will be worked on while others look complete. More chapters can be added if the flow of the story allows and that is the authors plan. I am happy to watch as an author brings a new character to life, all the time asking for our input. You might be able to help shape a Star Wars character and not just read about them. That is the beauty of this medium. However, nothing is ever written in stone. Is this not the right forum, Comprehensive Sith Lords List? Do you not want to record major Sith Lords? You should maybe state published characters only from stories, comics, games and movies. As you can see I am a 'nub' at this forum only and have read what I thought was your 'read here first forum', but I may have missed something I should have read. By the way, why do you state that I whine? Do you feel threatened? Good, I feel the anger building within you!

Edited by Darth Scyreus

"DEID, YASUF'VEAJI OAN SITH'ARI, MOEQ ESSOA ZARUXISAS KA ESSOA QAKO. AGIAS TOUNDIA SOUM'INOTI DARTH... SCYREUS