Comprehensive Sith Lords List

Then I suggest that you delve no further into the depths of internet slang. For, if so simple an acronym could offend you so, I doubt you could weather the unholy pairing of "rofl" and "lmao."

Class, i love word snipers :D

Found this list on the web that might add to this. Albiet i am not i big Sith fan, I r Jedi  :thumbsup:

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Seer

5. Darth Tyranus

6. Darth Rage

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Scarz

9. Darth Revan

10. Darth Imperius

11. Darth Ghore

12. Darth Vak

13. Darth Slane

14. Darth Vicrone

15. Darth Malak

16. Exar Kun

17. Darth Xio Jade

This aint my list so if anything is missing or wrong go moan at supershadow.com ( beware this site if you dont want spoilers to Revenge of the Sith film )  ;)

Sorry to dissapoint you Adan but Supershadow is the biggest faker on the internet. More than half of those Sith Lords you listed are concocted in his brain and should not be taken seriously (the same goes for the RotS spoilers too).

Found this list on the web that might add to this. Albiet i am not i big Sith fan, I r Jedi  ;)

1. Darth Sidious

2. Darth Vader

3. Darth Bane

4. Darth Seer

5. Darth Tyranus

6. Darth Rage

7. Darth Maul

8. Darth Scarz

9. Darth Revan

10. Darth Imperius

11. Darth Ghore

12. Darth Vak

13. Darth Slane

14. Darth Vicrone

15. Darth Malak

16. Exar Kun

17. Darth Xio Jade

This aint my list so if anything is missing or wrong go moan at supershadow.com ( beware this site if you dont want spoilers to Revenge of the Sith film )  :)

Sorry to dissapoint you Adan but Supershadow is the biggest faker on the internet. More than half of those Sith Lords you listed are concocted in his brain and should not be taken seriously (the same goes for the RotS spoilers too).

Darth_Radnor is correct. Supershadow posts up his own questions (which involve words like "master, O Supershadow...") and answers the questions himself. Worst of all, he thinks that he's the best friend of George Lucas ("Oh, George told me this...") and claims himself the inventor of Midichlorians.

Lastly, the fool posts up stupid spoilers which make no sense whatsoever. I can bet that he'll remove his Revenge of the Sith movie spoiler as soon as the movie releases. Why? BECAUSE IT'S FAKE!!!

To find out the truth about this faker, visit this site: http://shampoopoo.com/features/2004-06-23.html

• 2 years later...

Ooh, old thread. Welcome to the forums, by the way. :)

Darth Caedus(Jacen Solo)

Is that the competition winner then? I think we had a thread about this a while ago. How are we pronouncing 'Caedus'? Does it rhyme with 'Feed us!' or 'Hide us!'? Is the 'c' pronounced as a k or an s?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ooh, old thread. Welcome to the forums, by the way. :ermm:
Darth Caedus(Jacen Solo)

Is that the competition winner then? I think we had a thread about this a while ago. How are we pronouncing 'Caedus'? Does it rhyme with 'Feed us!' or 'Hide us!'? Is the 'c' pronounced as a k or an s?

Its pronounced as 'Lame'

Ooh, old thread. Welcome to the forums, by the way. :(
Darth Caedus(Jacen Solo)

I think it might be something like "Ky dus" or "Kay dus". From his wookiepedia page:

Caedus is an invention based on the Latin verb c

Bastila should not be on a list of Sith Lords. A momentary laps is not worth a grand title like Sith lord. You have to earn it. Just because someone says, I am now Sith and then farts does not mean he has earned the title of "Lord". A Sith Lord needs to have done something to have earned the title or he/she was only a Sith.

Me man! Darth Sinis FTW!! :sorcerer:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.

Me man! Darth Sinis FTW!! :)

Sinis? Where does it come from? Shining ****?

How can it be a no ob build. It has PROVEN effective. I dare you to show your builds and I will tear you apart in an arugment about how these builds will won them.

- OverPowered Godzilla (OPG)

Me man! Darth Sinis FTW!! :)

Sinis? Where does it come from? Shining ****?

Sinis as in the word Sinis|ter, i always thought that was kind of obvious. :ermm:

Retreat, Hell! We're just fighting in another direction!" - General O.P. Smith (North Korea 1950)

"All warfare is based on deception." - Sun Tzu

"The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other bastard die for his." - George S. Patton, Jr.