Comprehensive Sith Lords List

Okay, so I'm trying to make a comprehensive list of all the Sith LORDS that we know of. I'll probably end up leaving several out, so please inform me of any omitted Sith Lords and their place in the chronology.

Ajunta Pall

Tulak Hord

Marka Ragnos

Ludo Kressh

Naga Sadow

Freedon Nadd

Exar Kun

Darth Revan

Darth Malak

Darth Bandon

Darth Nihilis

Darth Sion

Darth (Unknown Female Sith)

Darth Bane

Darth Sidious

Darth Maul

Darth Tyranus

Darth Vader

Any others?

"You shall not pass!"

That's right. While the title, "Sith Lord" can be as omnipresent as "Jedi Knight" there are also always two Sith Lords at the head of the organization, a master and an apprentice. After Darth Bane's "reforms" these two comprised the entire Sith Order. Basically, post Exar Kun, if you're bad enough to be called "Darth" you were one of these afore-mentioned Sith Lords.

"You shall not pass!"

Nyax (half-legendary from Corellia)

Horak Mul

Dor Gal Ram

Darth Andeddu

Kaan

Kyp Durron (currently last Lord of the Sith)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Nyax (half-legendary from Corellia)

Horak Mul

Dor Gal Ram

Darth Andeddu

Kaan

Kyp Durron (currently last Lord of the Sith)

If you haven't heard of any of these count yourself lucky that you didn't waste your time reading those books

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Another portion of Laozi's anti-EU false propaganda... :devil:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Another portion of Laozi's anti-EU false propaganda...  :devil:

Well I guess if you needed the proof you could read them yourself, I was just trying to be nice and spare people the agony of a poor read. I guess though if your time doesn't mean much to you, then by all means.....

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Tavion and Desann where as believable as any of the sith in the EU

Lol, so the Sith Lords in the Eu are that pathetic?

Tavion and Desann were pathetic in terms of Sith Lords. Desann was good as a villain in Jedi Outcast, better than Malak at least (thats not hard though), but Tavion was truly pathetic, especially in Jedi Academy.

Lol, so the Sith Lords in the Eu are that pathetic?

Tavion and Desann were pathetic in terms of Sith Lords.  Desann was good as a villain in Jedi Outcast, better than Malak at least (thats not hard though), but Tavion was truly pathetic, especially in Jedi Academy.

Ya I don't think theres ever been a game so anti-climatic, you make it all the way to markos ragno's tomb, and then she gets possessed by a goat man, what a let down, I wanted to beat a sith lord, not Puck's older brother

He was, the apprentices of the Dark Lord are called Sith Lords as well

That's right. While the title, "Sith Lord" can be as omnipresent as "Jedi Knight" there are also always two Sith Lords at the head of the organization, a master and an apprentice. After Darth Bane's "reforms" these two comprised the entire Sith Order. Basically, post Exar Kun, if you're bad enough to be called "Darth" you were one of these afore-mentioned Sith Lords.

Then shouldn't Bastila be in that list too? I mean she was after all (atleast for a short time) Malak's apprentice and if you made Revan go DS then she began your apprentice.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Hmm. Well...

I don't really feel right about putting Bastila in the list of Sith Lords. It never felt real having her as a Sith.

What, she was Malak's apprentice for all of fifteen minutes and it was all "Oh, I can never be turned back, Revan! Please put me out of my misery, blah, blah, blah." She just never had the Dark Side feel. And it was realyl easy to beat her. Both times.

"You shall not pass!"

• 4 weeks later...

hey guys,

i am new to this site and i was wondering if you could help me. i am at the very end of the game, when facing darth sion at the academy. i cant beat him. after about the 4th round of fighting, i run out of medical supplies and i die. but i heard that he will just keep coming back each time, no matter how many times you defeat him. is there a certain thing i need to say to him? please help me!

-leah

I believe you didnt mention Ulic Qel-Droma, while he was redeemed (as was Revan) he was still a Sith Lord for a time.

leelee08 I'll send you a PM since this isnt the spoiler forum I wouldnt feel comfortable discussing that here.

I believe you didnt mention Ulic Qel-Droma, while he was redeemed (as was Revan) he was still a Sith Lord for a time.

leelee08 I'll send you a PM since this isnt the spoiler forum I wouldnt feel comfortable discussing that here.

I don't know if Ulic can be considered a Sith Lord. Revan was redeemed or not redeemed, the choice was yours. Ulic, however, was for sure brought back to the light. I don't know if you consider him a temporary Sith Lord.

I don't know if Ulic can be considered a Sith Lord. Revan was redeemed or not redeemed, the choice was yours. Ulic, however, was for sure brought back to the light. I don't know if you consider him a temporary Sith Lord.

If thats the case then Kyp Durron wasn't a sith lord.

"Revan was redeemed or not redeemed, the choice was yours."I meant that for a period, Revan was redeemed from the DS and that wasnt the player's choice, the jedi council did it.

Perhaps I should have used Kyp Durron for an example...Bah! It's been some time since I scowered the SW.com EU databanks reading up on dead Sith from years past.

It also lists Darth Vader who if I am not mistaken is redeemed just before he dies, is he not?

Anyway, I just relised that Nur Ab Sal posted Ulic Qel-Droma long before I braught him up...guess I should learn to read previous posts better.

Hmm. Well...

I don't really feel right about putting Bastila in the list of Sith Lords. It never felt real having her as a Sith.

What, she was Malak's apprentice for all of fifteen minutes and it was all "Oh, I can never be turned back, Revan! Please put me out of my misery, blah, blah, blah." She just never had the Dark Side feel. And it was realyl easy to beat her. Both times.

Rubbish! (Allow me a moment of fanboyish puffery.) Bastila Shan, with a British accent and killer good looks (as far as the engine would allow) is the perfect Sith Lord. With her arrogant and smug attitude, she fits amongst the Sith, far better than with the namby-pamby Jedi. She's also really good at playing the bottom of the deck apprentice thing by sucking up.

And plus she seems to have been on Korriban after the death of Darth Malak, holding down the fort whilst Revan runs amuck. Hearing her give that speech, albeit in a Light Side robe, was a pleasant reminder of my favorite KOTOR character.