Lightsabers

Which lightsaber type will you use on your first file of TSL ?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Which lightsaber type will you use on your first file of TSL ?

• Single Lightsaber
    • Dual Lightsabers
    • Double Bladed Lightsaber

First time i would likely read manual to check how much change theres been done with different options, if its basically the same as in Kotor1 then i would likely do dual blade like always, thou id love to do single style i never really did it for long because bonus was to little compared to the other 2.

I'm using doublebladed in hope that I'll find the Exar Kun saber somewhere  :lol:  ( if they let you find it )

This isnt mine (I found the pic on net)

http://www.sithclan.net/custom/images/sabres/EXARKUN.jpg

anyway Jaguar, do you think I should go Doublebladed red or blue

Grip on hilt doesnt seem to well if it is a dual blade like Exar kun's, must have a bad balance and weak grip from the look of it.

Duel lightsabers. If you lost one you would have a back up. Plus the enemy has to fend off another lightsaber attack.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I'm using doublebladed in hope that I'll find the Exar Kun saber somewhere  ;)  ( if they let you find it )

This isnt mine (I found the pic on net)

http://www.sithclan.net/custom/images/sabres/EXARKUN.jpg

anyway Jaguar, do you think I should go Doublebladed red or blue

Grip on hilt doesnt seem to well if it is a dual blade like Exar kun's, must have a bad balance and weak grip from the look of it.

If you use red, make sure you take advantage of the new saber color selections: Try to use a different shade of red (darker or lighter), otherwise it becomes so clich

manthing2.jpg

Duel lightsabers.  If you lost one you would have a back up. Plus the enemy has to fend off another lightsaber attack.

How did you lose a lightsaber?, assuming you're not Bastilla

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

usually im a dual saber man, more damage less finesse, but having checked out the saber forms and discovering form ii which is the refined dualing style im gunna own sum sith ass with my single blue saber

btw is it saber or sabre DUS NE1 KNOW?!?!?!

What if you could wield two double blades Sabres???????

Wouldn't that be the coolest, I mean no one could possibly hit you if you could master the sabers.

P.S. I am very stoned right now.

Yes, that would be are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. :(

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What if you could wield two double blades Sabres???????

Wouldn't that be the coolest, I mean no one could possibly hit you if you could master the sabers.

P.S. I am very stoned right now.

Yes, that would be are sooooooooooo sweet that I want to crap my pants. :thumbsup:

Hehe, ok there has to be some cut-off point. If having more lightsabers blades was better you'd think everybody would have them. That's one of the things that upsets me with Episode II...Obi Wan throws his lightsaber to Anankin when he fights Dooku. If two lightsabers is better, why doesn't Anakin walk around with two lightsabers?! I thought that was kinda lame <_< Just Lucas putting in more stuff to make the movie look more "cool"