Weak Minded PC Users

Well, I'm going to use my browser capabilities to ban myself from this site as soon as the game comes out on XBOX, and I will dedicate my life to onanism as long as it takes for one of them games to find it's rightful owner. Me.

My experience is with spoilers that they generally do spoil a game, and I hate to miss out on the experience... :p

Mr U

I dont know about all you other PC users but personally im not going to survive the time between X-Box release and PC release...

I dont have the self will to stay away from the spoilers  :">

i'll leave this forum in a few days. at least before the strategy guide is released. i've bought rome total war and vampire:bloodlines, so i think i'll manage to keep myself busy the next 2 months..

I dont have the self will to stay away from the spoilers  :">

I do; but I can also force myself to forget anything I may read.

(It is by will alone I set my mind in motion.)

By Caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, by the beans of Java the thoughs acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking is a warning ^_^

manthing2.jpg

By Caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, by the beans of Java the thoughs acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking is a warning  ^_^

:D :p

Upon its discovery of caffeinated drinks a civilization typically suffers rapid subsequent technological and cultural advancements. I don't think this is a coincidence.

"Caffeine productivity".

By Caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, by the beans of Java the thoughs acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking is a warning  ^_^

:D :p

Upon its discovery of caffeinated drinks a civilization typically suffers subsequent technological and cultural advancements. I don't think this is a coincidence.

"Caffeine productivity".

:blink:

manthing2.jpg

I said it awhile back and meant it. In a mild form of protest against them(Lucas or obsidian) suddenly delaying the game by 2/3 months for the PC I will not buy nor rent the X-Box version and dissuade any one I can from doing so. As to spoilers I couldn't care less.

Good idea, i was the one that got my year interested in the game and i'll be damned if i allow any of them to pay for some crappy X-Box thing now!

And if they still want the game earlier... I will download and spend an afternoon cracking whatever feeble encryption they have put on it :p