the harbinger

If I remember correctly, I think its been said its one of the places you will meet Sion. Though that could merely be speculation that I am remembering.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

One of the playthroughs (I think it was IGN) says the last thing your character remembers before the start of the game was being abord the the republic cruiser Harbringer.

It has been stated that you face Sion abord the Harbringer.

The meaning of the name is probably not without significance.

Speculation:

Sion hijacked the Harbringer looking for the PC, who was somehow spirited away on the Ebon Hawk.

The Force brings the PC to Peragus, which has been infiltrated by HK-50, who is after Kriea.

The PC, Atton and Kriea are about to escape Peragus abord the Hawk when Sion arrives on the Harbringer. T3 is captured by Sion. Since T3 contains plot-imprtant information the PC and party have to rescue him from the Harbringer. During the confrontation with Sion abord the Harbringer Kriea is killed, however her Force ghost continues to guide the PC.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Actually, I've just remembered the screenshot from the tutorial on IGN where T3 is unable to repair the hyperdrive due to a lack of parts. Maybe when the PC reaches the Hawk on Peragus they have aquired the parts but are unable to repair the drive without T3. Hence the need to rescue him.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

One of the playthroughs (I think it was IGN) says the last thing your character remembers before the start of the game was being abord the the republic cruiser Harbringer.

It has been stated that you face Sion abord the Harbringer.

The meaning of the name is probably not without significance.

Speculation:

Sion hijacked the Harbringer looking for the PC, who was somehow spirited away on the Ebon Hawk.

The Force brings the PC to Peragus, which has been infiltrated by HK-50, who is after Kriea.

The PC, Atton and Kriea are about to escape Peragus abord the Hawk when Sion arrives on the Harbringer. T3 is captured by Sion. Since T3 contains plot-imprtant information the PC and party have to rescue him from the Harbringer. During the confrontation with Sion abord the Harbringer Kriea is killed, however her Force ghost continues to guide the PC.

Spec that makes me proud :thumbsup: Where did you get the info you are basing that theory off of?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

The only additional infomation was one of the first planet playthroughs (I can't remember which) which said that at the end you lost contact with T3, oh and varous screenshots, including the datapad one refering to HK-50.

Kriea's profile on the lucasarts site suggests she dies to save the PC, and there is good reason to think Sion dispatches her.

The only additional infomation was one of the first planet playthroughs (I can't remember which) which said that at the end you lost contact with T3, oh and varous screenshots, including the datapad one refering to HK-50.

Kriea's profile on the lucasarts site suggests she dies to save the PC, and there is good reason to think Sion dispatches her.

It was the Playthrough from XBN which said that T3 was lost at the end of peragus.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

It was the Playthrough from XBN which said that T3 was lost at the end of peragus.

Lost as in destroyed, or lost as in we can't find him?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Lost as in destroyed, or lost as in we can't find him?

I think lost as in "get back to the Hawk now T3 we need you to fix the hyperdrive".

T3: "Beeble Bee...crackle hiss".

Which translated means "I'm on my...oof i've just been whaked over the head from behind with a blunt object".

The Harbringer isn't EU (before TSL) but has been mentioned in a number of previews such as IGN and XBN.

So option for romance is very limited if this is true is Atris isnt in party at all which some seem to surgest than it basically leaves the bountyhunter, sad..

Well guess it will be more fighting than talking then, well guess i am used to that anyways, just becomes tiresome without romance on occassions.

But honestly hope Kriea dont die on harbringer it will be to much Kotor1 over again, with bastila sacrificing herself at leviathan, but i guess bastila not dying would make it different thou.

Just hate repeatings, its like the concept of jedi's is die for your cause or your not a true jedi yet, honestly how many Jedi heroes have you seen that dident die in the movies.

I know alot of the concept of heroes is marty phenomonon but honestly do we have to see it a every corner it becomes sickening and tiresome, retro like.