Have to love those Fallout qoutes.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

from what i hear, the first few hours of the game is running from your known enemy, the sith.

then, i believe you go from planet to planet searching for the hiding jedi masters and then bao-dur helps you create your lightsaber.

after that, i saw this rather cryptic line from the ign review that says something greater than the sith lords is threatening the galaxy's existence (not just the republic...)

here is the exact quote:

Your 45-hour journey across the galaxy is about much more than just discovering your character's true nature. Believing you to be the last of the Jedi, the Sith pursue you tenaciously. But the Sith are not your only enemy. Something is threatening the galaxy. What it is, how it is to be stopped, and your own role in shaping the future of the Republic won't be answered until the very end of your adventure.

http://xbox.ign.com/articles/569/569096p1.html?fromint=1

ofcourse, the more obvious reason to "WHY KOTOR II" is:

TO MAKE MONEY? WHY ELSE WOULD YOU SPEND MILLIONS DEVELOPING A GAME?

all anyone can know before they get the gameis what they have already released and that was: theat you are the last jedi known to the sith, so naturally they are trying to kill you, by sending sith soldiers and assisans after and more powerful enemies as they realiza mere soldiers can not dispose of you. meanwhile all you are trying to do is run asnd not die, and when you find out that there are jedi masters in hiding you try to find them and rally them altogether while trying to figure out how to destroy the secret weapon,(not released),

Not that I want spoilers, but interestingly enough, most of us won't be getting the game on Monday.  <_<

Yea you suckers will be sitting back crying for a month while us Xboxers enjoy the game for what it is... and not sitting around next to a keyboard eating cheese and modding a game that Obsidian has already worked so hard to develop.

Good Work! :)

Not that I want spoilers, but interestingly enough, most of us won't be getting the game on Monday.  <_<

Yea you suckers will be sitting back crying for a month while us Xboxers enjoy the game for what it is... and not sitting around next to a keyboard eating cheese and modding a game that Obsidian has already worked so hard to develop.

Good Work! :thumbsup:

T3M4: If you any of you wish to beg for mercy, the great (erm... not really) Hutt will listen to your pleas

PC Users: T3M4, you tell that slimy pice of worm wriggling filth to get no such pleasure from us, right?

*Fight scene erupts and the Hutt dies*

The moral of the story is not to become an XBOX owner.

Good Work!  :thumbsup:

I think you're gravely mistaken dear friend. You'll be suffering through longer load times, poor framerates, and mediocre graphics. The option to mod the game will be unavailable to you. You will get no updates from xbox live. After a few months of playing you will bow before us wishing you had the patience to wait... :devil:

i thought the point was to regain the balance-future/fate of the galaxy, its in turmoil, the sith are destorying the republic becuz they're jedi psychiatrist said they had repressed emotions . And theres probly someone that bombed korriban... and u need to decide wether the republic who is behind many nefarious and illegal and immoral acts deserves to live on or destroy it and create a new sith order type...thing which could never work... sith traditionally implode upon their own structure ex: original sith homeworld, korriban used to be a lush place if i remember right and the apprentices take on the masters at every opportunity, and if theyre in control heres a scene of an apprentice: bob, and his master: pansypants.

pansy pants: so hows ur twi'lek wife

bob: LOOK AT THAT! OVER THERE! I THINK ITS A EWOK ON ANGEL DUST ITS TRYIN TO FLY!

pansypants: WHERE! (turns around) bob ignites lightsaber and decapitates him and tunrs his skull into a bong

then bobs apprentice, disgruntled asian#3 does the same thing to him

Good Work!  :(

I think you're gravely mistaken dear friend. You'll be suffering through longer load times, poor framerates, and mediocre graphics. The option to mod the game will be unavailable to you. You will get no updates from xbox live. After a few months of playing you will bow before us wishing you had the patience to wait... :huh:

Once again I'll state that my opinion has been made obvious that I wouldn't Mod K1/2 because I appreciate the effort the developers put into the game enough to respect it and not change whats already good. As for load times, I hardly notice a couple extra seconds... big woop... and I am a patient person and I don't suffer from ADHD so w/e... The framerates on xbox are not that bad. It runs relatively smoothly I find. And there is xbox live extra content I can easily d/l so I don't see your point on that. The graphics are practically the same on PC and Xbox. Also, in other threads me along with many other people prefer plot to graphics because story depth and game progress is more important then better graphics, (which would slow down load time and frame rates ever more anyways... DURR )

Thnx for laying the smack down :D ahahha make some real points and maybe I'll consider your argument worthwile

PC Users: T3M4, you tell that slimy pice of worm wriggling filth to get no such pleasure from us, right?

Thnx ^^ :( rofl

I heart Xbox... nuff said

BTW.... 2 days to KOTOR2?? What's that? huh huh??

THhaaaaaasssSssss Right... you got told, son... O well enjoy your boring icy december snow while I'm inside playing the best RPG.. :huh:"