Point of Kotor 2

what is the point of kotor 2. what is your jedi searching for. In kotor one the major point was to find the star maps which will lead you to the starforge and destroy it. So I'm wondering why the character is going to all these planets for. I hope its not another set of starmaps though. my guess is their looking for hidden jedi or some powerful jedi artifact or something. If you know then tell me

what is the point of kotor 2. what is your jedi searching for. In kotor one the major point was to find the star maps which will lead you to the starforge and destroy it. So I'm wondering why the character is going to all these planets for. I hope its not another set of starmaps though. my guess is their looking for hidden jedi or some powerful jedi artifact or something. If you know then tell me

the point is to kick ass; lost jedi with amnesia-style!

Well kotor2's story is a big secret so why the hell would we know

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

So basicly you have to keep on moving to so the Sith Lords don't send a freaking army to a planet to kill you.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Oh gee whiz. What's the point of any rpg in which the PC's party has to go around various locales to move the plot along?

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

i didn't know it was that big a secret. I haven't seen anything bout kotor 2 for atleast more than a month. Except lucasarts.com I just wanted to know why the character was going to these specific planets besides the obvious reason of running from the sith. Also if you join the sith faction does the storyline change in anyway or is it the same no matter which side you choose. If any of you might know that is and if you dont then no need to reply

i didn't know it was that big a secret. I haven't seen anything bout kotor 2 for atleast more than a month.  Except lucasarts.com I just wanted to know why the character was going to these specific planets besides the obvious reason of running from the sith. Also if you join the sith faction does the storyline change in anyway or is it the same no matter which side you choose.

We'll know the answers to those questions in a few days. For now, though, the storyline has been kept pretty tightly under wraps.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

perhaps you travel from planet to planet so that way you either a find a sith lord by doing work for them moving up in ranks only to betray the sith lord stabbing the weak fool in the back and proclaiming the mantle of dark lord. (LS) You find a sith lord and take him to the nearest cantina where you battle for the fate of the world in a drinking competiton. (w00t)

Kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Finally someone who got it ;)

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Kick ass and chew bubble gum.

Kick ass and chew bubble gum? I always heard it went, "I came here to smoke crack and have anal sex, and I'm all out crack."

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.