Something To Hold Us Over Tell Kotor 2

Light or Dark, Lightsaber Fighting Style, Class, Prestige Class, Single Double or Dual, Male or Female.

Light,?,Guardian, Weapon master, Dual and Male.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

What is you first playthrough going to consist of? Light or Dark, Lightsaber Fighting Style, Class, Prestige Class, Single Double or Dual, Male or Female.

Dark, II, Sentinel, Marauder, Single, Male.

And just for the heck of it, on my second try -

Light, V, Sentinel, Watchman, Single, Male.

First game, Light, Basic Lightsaber style/Force Potency, Consular, Jedi Master, Single, Male.

Second game, Dark, Form IV, Guardian, Sith Marauder, Single, Male.

I made this half-pony half-monkey monster to please you

But I get the feeling that you don't like it

What's with all the screaming?

You like monkeys, you like ponies

Maybe you don't like monsters so much

Maybe I used too many monkeys

Isn't it enough to know that I ruined a pony making a gift for you?

can anyone explain the lightsaber forms for me? i haven't read anything about it. maybe give me a link

There's a big thread all about it somewhere around here (I'm too lazy to link it). Search function is your friend. :ermm:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

OK just to clarify...

There will NOT be 7 Forms in this game, they are EU material that is used to forge a history for a fictional reality. This game will have stances called things such as scorpion and such (style Darth Revan used in the cut scene aboard his flagship).

You ask, this is the EU why shouldnt it have 7 styles? Simple, that would be worthless, not time efficient and would make alot of fans angry if they did not follow exactly what was meant to be.

There will approximatly be around 3 styles which you can choose from.

OK just to clarify...

There will NOT be 7 Forms in this game, they are EU material that is used to forge a history for a fictional reality.  This game will have stances called things such as scorpion and such (style Darth Revan used in the cut scene aboard his flagship). 

You ask, this is the EU why shouldnt it have 7 styles?  Simple, that would be worthless, not time efficient and would make alot of fans angry if they did not follow exactly what was meant to be.

Eh? Where'd you get that information from? Because a dev had confirmed that Lightsaber and Force Forms are in the game.

Unless he's messing with us, which I seriously doubt.

Also in the IGN interview Kevin Saunders said, "In KOTOR II, you can learn up to six of the seven Jedi Lightsaber Forms." Six out of seven, which one is the odd man (woman, trying to be pc) out? My money is on Form VI, since it really is just an amalgamation of I, III, IV, and V and Obsidian may think it's redundant.

I'd say form I since all Jedi learn that one automatically.

All 7 Lightsaber Forms are in K2, as well as 4 Force Forms. You can learn up to a total of 7 of these 11 -- which ones you get depend upon your class. Consular-types will get the 4 Force Forms, while Sentinels/Guardians will only get the first one.

Kevin

first time through ill be ls sentinal/watchman form 3 singel saber male

second time sentinal/asassin ds form ? single saber male

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

What is you first playthrough going to consist of? Light or Dark, Lightsaber Fighting Style, Class, Prestige Class, Single Double or Dual, Male or Female.

Me: Dark, IV, Consular, Sith Lord, Single, Male.

light, no clue about fighting styles, consular (but i dont know exaticly thou i havent played kotor in so long), dont know about prestige ether, dual (u for got about double sided), male

OK just to clarify...

There will NOT be 7 Forms in this game, they are EU material that is used to forge a history for a fictional reality.  This game will have stances called things such as scorpion and such (style Darth Revan used in the cut scene aboard his flagship). 

You ask, this is the EU why shouldnt it have 7 styles?  Simple, that would be worthless, not time efficient and would make alot of fans angry if they did not follow exactly what was meant to be.

How do you know?