Shipping

I already have the game pre-ordered for overnight - but will it reach my the same time it hits stores, or the day after, on the seventh? Just wanted to know what anyone might know about what's generally done with games - are they shipped the day before for everyone?

I would've asked at the LA forums, but from what I've seen by going there, no one from LA actually looks at or responds to posts. To an extent, the moderation is worse than it is here, even...

It depend upon a lot of things? You are preordering TSL from lucas arts?

Welcome to the Pink side of the Force

Revenge is a dish best served in a warm, pink tupperware dish!

Grrrr to Atris! Snooty, stuck-up little....

Pink Side Master to Darth Gandalf, Trooper, Ronil Organ, Bokishi, Mr_Dashman, Stargate: 2000, mista_me, DarthDoGooder, GarethCarrots, Ludozee, and Obi-Wan Kenobi

Yeah, it really depends on which store. If a store stays open late, they will probably give to the shippers (whoever you used), if the game shipments on the day before the release. But from my experience, at least, if you use the cheapest shipping and pre-order, it shouldn't take longer than 5 days max.

For an e-store, from my experience, if you pre-order with next or same day shipping, they are likely to do it very early; sometimes early than they really want.

I already have the game pre-ordered for overnight - but will it reach my the same time it hits stores, or the day after, on the seventh?  Just wanted to know what anyone might know about what's generally done with games - are they shipped the day before for everyone?

I would've asked at the LA forums, but from what I've seen by going there, no one from LA actually looks at or responds to posts.  To an extent, the moderation is worse than it is here, even...

My guess is the day after (Dec. 7). Atleast that's how it's always worked when I order something online that hasn't been released yet. It usually is in shipment the day of release and is delivered to my mailbox the following day.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)